Which RAM Brand??(Transcend or Zion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

Padawan
well guys, i am getting a new system with a q6600 & a 8800GTX. I've decided to go with 800Mhz DDR2 RAM. The options open to me are Transcend and Zion. Which one should i go for??

My dealer says that zion is better (also more expensive)
but transcend is a major RAM manufacturer......i dunno which one to get!:confused:

Thanks in advance

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I have been using same transcend ram & will be upgrading soon another 2gb................no problems at all since jan 2007

ankushkool

Youngling
dude all big compnies r good but i will say avoid using transend as it gave me some troubles.... had 2 replace it twice

insted go4 'simitronics' if available or 'Kingston' , i think everyone will agree on that

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Stalker said:
well guys, i am getting a new system with a q6600 & a 8800GTX. I've decided to go with 800Mhz DDR2 RAM. The options open to me are Transcend and Zion. Which one should i go for??

My dealer says that zion is better (also more expensive)
but transcend is a major RAM manufacturer......i dunno which one to get!:confused:

Thanks in advance
If u are going for asus mobo then check out the Qualified Vedors list for supported ram types for ur mobo.Some rams which though meet the standard might even not allow the mobo to boot up or even cause stability issues,this is mainly seen in mobos which have the 680i chipset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom