[Query] Which psu, motherboard, hdd has best service

digitfollower

Broken In
I am planning to buy a basic system using Intel G3xx series processors and H81 motherboard. I am yet to finalise a PSU and HDD.
Which PSU would you guys suggest under 3,000-4,000 rupees having a good replacement warranty? Or should I go with a generic PSU?

Should I go with 1 TB WD Blue or Black or Purple if reliability is of utmost importance? How is WD's warranty?

Also, is Gigabyte a good choice for motherboard or should I go with Asus in terms of warranty. I am mostly getting Gigabyte H81 motherboards here in my town.

I live in a small town in Assam.

Thanks

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am planning to buy a basic system using Intel G3xx series processors and H81 motherboard. I am yet to finalise a PSU and HDD.
Which PSU would you guys suggest under 3,000-4,000 rupees having a good replacement warranty? Or should I go with a generic PSU?

Should I go with 1 TB WD Blue or Black or Purple if reliability is of utmost importance? How is WD's warranty?

Also, is Gigabyte a good choice for motherboard or should I go with Asus in terms of warranty. I am mostly getting Gigabyte H81 motherboards here in my town.

I live in a small town in Assam.

Thanks

Which PSU would you guys suggest under 3,000-4,000 rupees having a good replacement warranty? = 1. Corsair or 2. Antec = Only if you buy it locally and the local store is ready to help you in case of RMA.

You can't never say how reliable a HDD will be unless there's some manufacturing defect with a particular model / batch = WD Blue / Black / Purple - they are pretty much same but Black is the one you should go for if budget is not not an issue for it's 5 years warranty and improved features for a tad bit better performance.

Gigabyte is good.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go through this one and you will have enough experience I ;)
*forum.digit.in/service-rma-watch/1...friends-who-helped-me-get-antec-warranty.html

Top Bottom