Which Processor Should I Buy AMD OR INTEL And,Which Graphics Card Should I Buy

BGB

Right off the assembly line
I Want a advice About Which Processor Should I Buy?,And,Which Graphics Card Should I Buy?,
I am a Extreme Online Gamer, i do a lot of multitasking,i edit videos and photos a lot And I Use High End Apps So,
Should I Buy AMD FX 8150 Processor OR INTEL Core i7 2600k And Which Graphics card Should I buy?

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
Fill this out - and post it in the conig secn

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

Last edited:
OP
B

BGB

Right off the assembly line
No comparision of processors you mentioned i7 is superior in every aspect.

BTW fill question template

Ok, processor Intel core i7 but which one is better 2600k or 2700
And What about graphics card?

Techguy

In the zone
Although the newer third gen Intel CPU's cost more, better to buy them...

Intel i7 3770..... forget the AMD.. the i7 performs any day better...

For the GPU, specify your monitor resolution. I recommend 7870 or higher....

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
If you can wait for sometime until piledriver releases in india you can get an 8350 for much cheaper price that i7 3770 The piledriver has performance that is on par with i5 3570k and 3770k
when it comes to high end multi threaded apps
At the end of the day if you are more inclined towards gaming go for i7 3770k it beats the AMD by a large margin but if you are more inclined towards Video Editing and Multi Threaded apps wait for Piledriver

Last edited:
P

Parth Vatsalya

1. I will suggest you to go with Intel core i7 2600k as it is a good processor with 4 core and it will stay cool as you work all day long
2. And as you are an extreme gamer so you should check out for XFX Raedon HD 5850 black edition.

Minion

Conversation Architect
If you can wait for sometime until piledriver releases in india you can get an 8350 for much cheaper price that i7 3770 The piledriver has performance that is on par with i5 3570k and 3770k
when it comes to high end multi threaded apps
At the end of the day if you are more inclined towards gaming go for i7 3770k it beats the AMD by a large margin but if you are more inclined towards Video Editing and Multi Threaded apps wait for Piledriver

+1 vote for this.
FX 8350 will be lot cheaper and will perform similar to i7 3770.
LINK
AMD FX-8350 Review: Does Piledriver Fix Bulldozer's Flaws? : Meet AMD

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
1. I will suggest you to go with Intel core i7 2600k as it is a good processor with 4 core and it will stay cool as you work all day long
2. And as you are an extreme gamer so you should check out for XFX Raedon HD 5850 black edition.

Assuming he does manage to find a 5850 the 7850/7870 would be a much better option

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

with the stock cooler ...

there's better alternative available .. at ~15k price range but before suggestion a gfx card OP needs to tell us his budget for the GPU ?

Top Bottom