which processor model do you have??

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekysage

Journeyman
Ringwraith said:
there are no toledo core 3800s....
X2 3800, 4200, 4600 -> manchester (512Kb L2 cache)
X2 4400, 4800 -> toledo (1 mb L2cache)

:) it's funny how many people are under the same confusion.

AMD did release some toledo core based 3800+ in the early days of its release. They had half the cache disabled i.e. 512x2KB with the other 512x2 disabled. The key to identify a toledo core is its mfg no.; if it ends with "CD", it's a toledo and if it ends with "BV", it's a manchester. E.g. ADA3800DAA5CD is a toledo 3800+. Toledos vanished fast from the market because of the hype that toledos overclock better than manchester. I was lucky enough to get one. And no doubt, i have successfully overclocked it to 2.5GHz. I am sure i can go even further on my DFI Lanparty nF4 UT mobo but i am already satisfied with the speed. Here is a discussion to clarify any doubts you may still have. Google and you should find a better article.

I think somebody else on this forum asked me the same question and i answered by saying the same things but the stupid phpBB search could not find anything. I hope the people involved in project phpBB are working on improving the search, it really p_isses me off sometimes.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
MINE IS PENTIUM 4 3.2 GHZ - PRESCOTT.. SOCKET 478- 10.5 K -PURCHASED THIS MONDAY .. - ASUS P4P800 E DELUXE - 865 PE CHIPSET MOBO ....

asdf1223

Journeyman
athlon 2000+(throughbred)
athlon 2800+(no idea i guess winnie)
athlon 3000+(venice)on a asrock dual
pentium4m 2.8ghz on 852gm chipset mobo.
centrino 1.7ghz on a 915gm chipset mobo.
and best of all

celeron 266mhz the true value for money processor.

Stack DumPP

Broken In
OMG, i cant believe it.. seems nobody here's got an FX processor.. i wanted to buy 1.. couldnt get it.. no dealer had it.. so i had to settle in for a 3000+.. :cry: :cry:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Mine's slightly Overclocked :D"Intel P4- 3.07GHz" *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/r/dance.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/a0/peace.gif
Original Processor Speed -> 3.06GHz

I have no idea how did the extra .01GHz came, perhaps longer Gaming Hours.*smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/search.gif *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/u/biggrinangel.gif

Proof :D *img183.imageshack.us/img183/2650/overclockedp4pw2.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom