Which portable Bluetooth speaker to buy

Tetea Kawlvawm

Right off the assembly line
Dear all, please help me in deciding which budget portable Bluetooth to buy; I've shortlisted 3 options whisoeaker ch are of the same price range, they are Logitech X 100, JBL Go and Zoook ZB-BS100; my query is mainly which speaker performs best in term of sound quality, every other attributes are negligible. Also I've listen Rock Music most of the time. Thank you.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Portronics Sublime Black Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Fm And Micro Sd Slot -1999.

Link:Portronics Sublime Black Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Fm And Micro Sd Slot - Buy Online @ Best Price Rs.1999/- | Snapdeal

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
Logitech X 100

Decent speaker. Given its size the kind of clarity it delivers is surprising. Of course you can't expect it to replace your home theater, very much apt for listening light music and discourses. I would still recommend UE Mobile Boombox over this one, but if ur budget is with in 3K this is the one for you. A must buy!

OP
T

Tetea Kawlvawm

Logitech X 100

Decent speaker. Given its size the kind of clarity it delivers is surprising. Of course you can't expect it to replace your home theater, very much apt for listening light music and discourses. I would still recommend UE Mobile Boombox over this one, but if ur budget is with in 3K this is the one for you. A must buy!
Thank you so much. I'll follow your advise.

OP
T

Tetea Kawlvawm

Portronics Sublime Black Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Fm And Micro Sd Slot -1999.

Link:Portronics Sublime Black Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Fm And Micro Sd Slot - Buy Online @ Best Price Rs.1999/- | Snapdeal
Thank you so much. But I do not prefer the brand.

Top Bottom