Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

^^ I don't think Kalpik that N70 is faster than E50. All symbian S60 9.1 phones are faster than previous gen symbian S60 phones as the newer OS better utilises the phone's processing power. I think if we were to put a 2gb fully loaded card in both N70 and E50, E50 will not slow down as considerably as N70. Reviews all over net also suggest E50 is a very fast phone.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. Probably.. But i was talking about the hardware aspect.. E50 has a 208 Mhz processor as compared to 220 Mhz of N70.. Also N70 has more RAM (not internal memory) than E50 (AFAIK).

K

krazyfrog

As i said, the new symbian OS utilises the processing power of phones better. So E50 even with 208 Mhz outperforms N70 with its 220 Mhz.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
@yogi: N73 is also 220 MHz
@abhi: No.. Video Calling requires 3G, which is not supported by any operator in india yet..

OP
apoorv.sharma

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
^^^lol sure thts no time at all!...talkin abt "time" im really amazed and curious at the same time trying to imagine wht cellphones wud be like after tht much time...say even 2 years...wht the possibilities might extend to..who knows we might not even need any "service providers" to talk to each other...each cell wud be like a base station in itself projecting its own network miles along...lol...thts jus ONE of the thoughts...den again...m imaginin here...only time can tell wht happens.....who knows if the iphone takes over the world and overthrows human beings :D...hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom