Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

E50 does not come with any memory card. Also it comes with only one ear headset. Also sound quality of E50, although quiet good, isn't as good as W700i. Also the 1.3 mpix camera present in E50 is quiet basic and average in quality. I'll suggest you go for W700i instead. It has great sound quality, good 2.0 mpix camera and comes with a 256 mb memory card. And it comes within your budget.

OP
apoorv.sharma

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
^^^256MB is jus nt enough for me...im plannin to upgrade the cell memory to upto 2GB once i get it...in which case i'd be ripped if i take a sony one!...

K

krazyfrog

You don't need to buy the original Sony memory stick pro duo. You can buy the fake one that most shops sell. They're much cheaper and perform just as good.

OP
apoorv.sharma

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
hmm ok ppl...how abt if i increase my budget upto 15k!!!..den which one shud i go in for?...preferably one wid symbian....also any clues abt how the imate sounds like?

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
If you ask for music quality and looks then W810i>>>>N70me.
Leave alone the symbian. You wouldn't want to use it unless u 'll be doin something productive.

OP
apoorv.sharma

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
^^^^yea once i get my hands on something i make sure i juice out all of its capabilities (if not more!)...so lez see whts the whole buzz abt symbian abt.. ;)

OP
apoorv.sharma

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
alright so i finally got my hands on the Nokia N70 Music Edition, now lemme have a feel of the phone for one entire day and tell you wht its like! ;)

OP
apoorv.sharma

apoorv.sharma

Lean mean A@# kickin M/C
Apologies everyone!!!...for such a late response...was extremely busy these past few days...din get time to write any "review"...ANYWAY, so here goes...
The phone's pretty much worth its value...its extremely fast compared to other nokia symbian phones (not the E50 tho...thts the fastest till date!)...since i got the Music Edition, got the 1GB card with the phone itself, so i can store plentyyyyyy of songs (have 200 or so already and too tired to put more)..of course im compressing them first into "ogg" format and then using another software to run them...
Sound quality of the earphones is amazing!!!!....and yes, u get the converter wid the phone itself, so u can always use any other earphones if u need...
yet to experiment too much wid installing softwares on the phone, but the ones ive tried till now are running pretty smooth...
Last but not the least, the camera(s)...excellent quality here too..compared to other phones (especially sony which kinda distorts the picture..prolly stretches it artificially or somethin)...the pics with this one (the 2MP one) are really decent...pretty sharp...
Videos are a charm too!!!....check out the sample videos available online if u dun believe me...givin a sample one here...
*www.mobilmania.cz/Files/obrazky/art18/Nokia_N70/foto/video.zip

Oh yes, the black cover is sexy too!!! :p...(everyone knows black stuff is better!...lolzzz ;) )

Overall, im extremely satisfied with my purchase and hoping this one lasts a long time :)....goin crazy wid the camera (photoblog productions hav already begun! :p )...

Thanks to everyone out here who helped me make this wonderful choice..u guys are the best!...especially "Kalpik" who was the main motivator for this (btw, he owns a N70 himself!...hehe...)

Cheers!

Pathik

Google Bot
actually the n70 is very fast...
u just feel the lag in opening menus and stuff cos it was done b7y nokia on purpose to enhance the graphical aesthetics of the fone... btw 4 how much did u get it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom