which phone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

artem

Broken In
hey i presently gt a nokia 3230 i am kinda bored o this phone n stuff so plannin to get a new one but confused
wuz plannnin to get the k750i but duno if its gud or not it fit into ma budget also is there any ohter phone in dis range that is goood enough to buy i mean wid a 2.0mp camera n goood sound quality

S

sariq

strange , you get bored from symbian phone and thinking to buy non-symbian :-(
if you want good image quality - camera in mobiles can never compete with digital cameras. better to go for a digital camera. but you can get good sound quality in mobiles, much better than 3230.
in 11K range Nokia 6630 and SE k750i are having better camera and sound than 3230.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I am using SEK750i from past 1 year or so. Keeping aside few problems related to keypad, I am pretty happy with the phone. I replaced Handfree of K750i with handfree of W800i, extended memory to 1GB...and having a great time with it. Sound quality and Photo quality is awesome! Go for it if u are not looking for a Symbian phones.
Note that SE phones does not slow down with memory expansion unlike Nokia phones.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
wrong section .... btw k750i is good however if its only songs ur interested then go for se but for features s60 fones are the best

supernova

Mr. S Nova
kiran.rkk said:
I am using SEK750i from past 1 year or so. Keeping aside few problems related to keypad, I am pretty happy with the phone. I replaced Handfree of K750i with handfree of W800i, extended memory to 1GB...and having a great time with it. Sound quality and Photo quality is awesome! Go for it if u are not looking for a Symbian phones.
Note that SE phones does not slow down with memory expansion unlike Nokia phones.

Dude after 1 yr of usage... wht kinda battery backup u getting??

Dipen01

Youngling
Well i own SE w810i..

Ill say if cam/sound/disp/looks is IMP for u....Prefer SE
if Productivity/Softwares/Fun/Rigidity is IMP ...Prefer Nokia/Symbian

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
supernova said:
Dude after 1 yr of usage... wht kinda battery backup u getting??

A single recharge lasts for 2 days including playing 2 hours of mp3 music via Handsfree each day.
I have become an expertise in understanding chargable batteries. I am using rechargable batteries from past 6 years. My experience says that rechargable batteries must not be over-charged. Overcharging leads to decrease in life of the battery. Also one should completely drain off the battery once in a week and recharge it fully. It increases efficiency and life of battery.

Dipen01

Youngling
My battery get drain of daily..;)

I use net....so i keep it online whole nite..and in morning..the phone is so discharged that it gets switched off auto..;)

still now this worries me..overusing shuldnt decrease the life of battery..:(

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Dipen01 said:
My battery get drain of daily..;)

I use net....so i keep it online whole nite..and in morning..the phone is so discharged that it gets switched off auto..;)

still now this worries me..overusing shuldnt decrease the life of battery..:(

Dude..A tip for you...While being online connect the charger to the mobile and access internet through Bluetooth connection. Now you need not worry about battery getting drained!

Dipen01

Youngling
SE phones hav only one slot..;)

1) for Mini Speakers
2) for Data Cable
3) for Charger
4) for Handsfree

Common slot..;) so i cant charge while am online.. USB chargin is one..but the drainage is more than charge..so eventually Battery passes out ..

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Dipen01 said:
SE phones hav only one slot..;)

1) for Mini Speakers
2) for Data Cable
3) for Charger
4) for Handsfree

Common slot..;) so i cant charge while am online.. USB chargin is one..but the drainage is more than charge..so eventually Battery passes out ..

Hey dude...You didn't get what I said? Pair your phone and Computer using Bluetooth Wizard and access internet wireless! No need to connect data cable for accessing net. You can connect recharger too!

Dipen01

Youngling
yaar..

i dont hav bluetooth dongle..! ok...i buy it...but my frens said..the speed aint good enough as compared to Cable( i knw this sounds wierd)...

and as i dont hv..i kinda work thru cable..

@aadipa :- dude that cable looks amazing ;) btw any aprox price of it...:( and yeah will it affect my Data transfer in any way....ok i knw it too wierd of me to ask..when its made for same purpose...still whats harm in confirming..??

Last edited:

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Dipen01 said:
yaar..

but my frens said..the speed aint good enough as compared to Cable( i knw this sounds wierd)...

Dude that should not be the case as the bottleneck in this scenario is the GPRS connection and not the bluetooth.
However for file transfers etc. USB will be much faster but for the net connection you can easily use bluetooth without compromising the speed...

The Charger suggested by kiran looks great but also looks much costlier than a bluetooth dongle

wht say :)

Dipen01

Youngling
i guess for timebeing am gonna stick with same cable for chargin and GPRS..

let see if i find it cheap enough like upto 200/- then i mit think of getin it..

sourav237

Journeyman
which is better? buying a K750i + handsfree of w810i + 1gb card or buying a w810i ?

is k750i have joystick problems?
thnx in advance

K

krazyfrog

sourav237 said:
which is better? buying a K750i + handsfree of w810i + 1gb card or buying a w810i ?

is k750i have joystick problems?
thnx in advance
Buying a W810i would be better. Yes K750i does seem to have joystick problems. I've heard from quiet a few people about it. It gets unresponsive after few months usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom