Which Phone from these 3 brands ??

androwin

Broken In
1. Budget 10 to 15 k
2. Display type and size 5 to 5.5
3. Dual sim Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand HTC,Sony,LG(as other brands do not have service centres here in Muzaffarnagar)
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera) both
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc) Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready) any but not 2g
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc) Multimedia, camera, internet, gaming,etc
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration No
10. Any other info that you want to share . Need to buy this week....Hurry !

Early response appreciated !!

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
If you want all of these features from the brands you mentioned increase you are budget to 25k even then you will out find some features.
People have started to ask too much for too little money ( all because of our Chinese neighbors ).

TheSloth

The Slowest One
If you want all of these features from the brands you mentioned increase you are budget to 25k even then you will out find some features.
People have started to ask too much for too little money ( all because of our Chinese neighbors ).
Come on man. You can't ask someone who has a budget of 15k max to stretch it to 25K. Also, I don't see he has asked for a fancy feature. So No need to make such comments man "too much for too little money".

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Come on man. You can't ask someone who has a budget of 15k max to stretch it to 25K. Also, I don't see he has asked for a fancy feature. So No need to make such comments man "too much for too little money".

People who usually end up buying sub 15k samsung/lg/sony/htc phones curse the ones who recommended them in the first place because of terrible performance and horrible amount of lag.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz

Meant no disrespect or to offend anyone, All I wanted to say that we are spoiled by these Chinese manufactures who provide so much at less price comparatively then others, that we have started to expect the same from big brands.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
People who usually end up buying sub 15k samsung/lg/sony/htc phones curse the ones who recommended them in the first place because of terrible performance and horrible amount of lag.
Hey man, I get it what you are saying but the we all here to suggest. And we will. Its upto the person whether to reject or accept and curse later. Frankly speaking, some people always curse we can't do anything about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Meant no disrespect or to offend anyone, All I wanted to say that we are spoiled by these Chinese manufactures who provide so much at less price comparatively then others, that we have started to expect the same from big brands.
None taken. And You are right about that there is no doubt. We all face such people. But I just said that cause i thought you meant to say to him even though he asked for a normal smartphone.

Tomal

Broken In
You can take a look on HTC. They have few phones with your price range. But if you will increase your budget you will get better phone.

OP
A

androwin

Broken In

I can easily take Moto (and want to buy it oo)which comes well under my budget. Just concerned that in case if some type of service is required, then i have to go around 50 kms for a service centre. : (

H2O

Journeyman
Between 10k-15k, go for Redmi Note 3 or Lenovo Zuk Z1.

Both very good phones. If camera is a priority, go for Zuk Z1. If not, then go for Redmi Note 3, which is a beast.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I can easily take Moto (and want to buy it oo)which comes well under my budget. Just concerned that in case if some type of service is required, then i have to go around 50 kms for a service centre. : (

If there arent any service centers nearby, email the indian main HQ for the particular brand about your condition, they will ask you to courier the phone to them (costs Rs 110), after repair they will courier it back to you..
Have done it plenty of times with router, HDD and earphone

ssb1551

Technomancer

I read an article on gsmarena some time ago about which smartphone manufacturer keeps the highest profit margins per phone. Unsurprisingly Apple was the leader of the chart followed by SONY & on the tail of SONY was HTC. All of these smartphone manufacturers pay almost the same for a mobile processor, RAM module, Camera module and whatever goes in the innards of a smartphone as well as our "Chinese neighbours". Do you think Xiaomi or OnePlus pay less for a SD 820 as compared to SONY, HTC etc? The so called "brands" you refer to keep a huge chunk as the profit & thats why the price of a smartphone sky rockets. So why should we - a money conscious market - fill these greedy corporate giants with money that we can use some where else?

In fact I wish companies like Xiaomi & OnePlus a whole lotta wishes for their success so that in future we dont have to pay 50k for a phone with the flagship mobile processor. Again no offence to You - just stating a point of view from the bourgeois!!

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
I read an article on gsmarena some time ago about which smartphone manufacturer keeps the highest profit margins per phone. Unsurprisingly Apple was the leader of the chart followed by SONY & on the tail of SONY was HTC. All of these smartphone manufacturers pay almost the same for a mobile processor, RAM module, Camera module and whatever goes in the innards of a smartphone as well as our "Chinese neighbours". Do you think Xiaomi or OnePlus pay less for a SD 820 as compared to SONY, HTC etc? The so called "brands" you refer to keep a huge chunk as the profit & thats why the price of a smartphone sky rockets. So why should we - a money conscious market - fill these greedy corporate giants with money that we can use some where else?

In fact I wish companies like Xiaomi & OnePlus a whole lotta wishes for their success so that in future we dont have to pay 50k for a phone with the flagship mobile processor. Again no offence to You - just stating a point of view from the bourgeois!!

First always look at the date of the last post if its over 3 to 5 days old no need to quote anybody no matter how good you think you're opinion might be. Secondly If you would have taken the time to read the whole thread before posting, Me and a few others were suggesting @OP to buy a Xiaomi or lenovo instead of blindly going for brands and feeding them money for nothing. Its the @op that has problem with Chinese Phones and insists on brand while we all are trying to suggest him something he needs not what he wants within his budget

Top Bottom