which Pc wud b ideal 4 every game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
I don't need 2 b guided what 2 use in my language and what not.

Got it wizrulz b'coz nobody except 4 u has protested and pointed out problem in my language

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Re: where r we roaming

[flAsh said:
]
wizrulz said:
In the first place this thread is wrongly posted( may be by mistake), secondly i think flash has made his mind about what pc he is going to buy by advertising his so called scholarship and i guess he boasted about in it in some other thread also ...being in MIT..... then y in the first place he has posted this thread???? :twisted: :evil: :twisted: MODS please do check out this guys foul language...... is he asking for suggestions or wants to boast and use foul laguage...... :?:

This post is no how on the section and moreover the language I use is quite common in the forum. We r all friends here and plz if u don't like the post criticize it but mildly b'coz it hurts sumtimes.

U r saying that I am advertising my scholarship. How did this idea strike u??

I untill now hav posted about many configs but if u check it nicely u will find that those were of my relatives or friends

And fOR MY LANGUAGE "IN THE JOKES SECTION U WILL FIND THE LANGUAGE MORE BAD AND FOUL THAN THAT OF MINE"

Anyways now since u hav pointed out I won't use words like F**k off
CERTAINLY ITS IN WRONG SECTION :twisted: And in the forum we do not come to read the jokes language which u mentioned!!!! How in first place can one make out realtives in forum :?: :roll: I THINK MODS HAVE ALREADY WARNED U ABOUT UR LANGUAGE (go back to page 1) SO ENJOY UR STAY BY BEING POLITE..... :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
@MODS=> [flAsh] is back to his old language......
DEEP r u listening........or i must say reading.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom