Which P2P network is the best?

Which P2P network is the best in resources and speed?

• eDonkey2000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kazaa/Fast-Track

• Soulseek

• Overnet

• Opennap

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeManiac

Right off the assembly line
Hi!

To me, bittorrent seems the best (in resources and speed)!! What about you guys??

Criterias could be,
1. Availability of resources (stuff?)
2. Speeeeed!!, of course!
4. Less connection load on the host??
3. Time it takes to achive good download speed!!

Tell me..

cryptid

Journeyman
bittorent isnt always that good but what i like about it u can download full albums at once instead of searching for single-single songs and downloading them(Bha thats real pain) and u might not find all the files u need, the next P2P client i like is SoulSeek(U can downlaod full directory from the Peer) The linux version of soulseek is called Nicotine

@ Code Maniac

the criterias u mentioned are applicable only to torrent no other P2P will be able to meet all those criterias

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
limewire rocks too.. especially for the guys whose ISPs block their ports.. limewire always seeems to work! ofcourse the speeds are very good on limewire and it is THE match for bit-torrent, which otherwise is the best...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Bittorrent because it is faster and grows bigger day by day. Though not good for Indian Songs and movies. For it next is Gnutella and Fastrack.

moshel

Padawan
can someone tell me from where to download bittorrent.

i currently have ares but i am not able to download cos i have firewall installed. so can someone tell me if i will be able to use bittorrent with firewall

hpotter606

Journeyman
ctrl_alt_del said:
hpotter606 said:
Can anybody explain how to use biTtorrent?
Plz help

Step By Step Procedure On How To Use Bittorrent

Thank you very much ctrl_alt_del.
Earlier i had install bittorent client but could not use it. Now i will follow the steps given by u.
thanks again

Biplav

In the zone
OK Bittorrent is the largest Growing P2P now; BUt
i think nothing gives better speeds than LIMEWIRE!!! ;)
bittorrent (i use bit tornado) gave me really good speed earlier but then watever file i downloaded the speeds never used my full bandwidht potential
so i switched back to limewire.
i dont question that u will get lots more files in bittorrent ; but if u are looking for mostly songs and videos; then go with limewire; Give it a try
and u will knw wat speed ur internet connection is capable of.
PS: make sure u download a file that is shared by atleast more than 10 ppl t knw ur actual speeds 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom