Which P2P network is the best?

Which P2P network is the best in resources and speed?

• eDonkey2000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kazaa/Fast-Track

• Soulseek

• Overnet

• Opennap

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
I m new to p2p.But I think p2p softwares are full of spywares....can anybody confirm which one is free of shitt

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
sidewinder said:
I m new to p2p.But I think p2p softwares are full of spywares....can anybody confirm which one is free of ****

For non-torrent use > LimeWire PRO
For Torrent > Azeurus ;)

nix

yeah limewire rocks!! i get speeds like 40-50KB/s on limewire @ night time..its just the fasteest P2p i've ever used.

nix

@NJSingh: i have 384 KBps connection. but wahts the use? i have a d/l limit of just 1GB/month. and that too no night free usage. waiting for other ISP's in my area. BSNL's there, but they say landline connection here will take some more time...so hanging with this till then..

sabman

Broken In
Bit torrent is growing like none other! And now a days even the rare files are available. Only if it had the 'files database' of a Emule!! :roll:

sumitava_b

In the zone
The best thing in bittorent is that there is no chance of fake there. Many times I downloaded some rare stuffs in limewire and edonkey only to find that it was altogether fake one :shock: :evil: :evil:

Knowing some little fundas about seeding and peering u can always tweak ur torrent client to max out the d/l speed..... 8) Just u have to find a torrent file with lots of seeds. That's it.......

jpushkarh

Broken In
sumitava_b said:
The best thing in bittorent is that there is no chance of fake there. Many times I downloaded some rare stuffs in limewire and edonkey only to find that it was altogether fake one :shock: :evil: :evil:

Knowing some little fundas about seeding and peering u can always tweak ur torrent client to max out the d/l speed..... 8) Just u have to find a torrent file with lots of seeds. That's it.......

:arrow: After reading all of this lot more comments i decided to try :!: p2p s/w for first time i will try Lime Wire & BitTorent

Thx to all :p

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
bittorrent is best reliable files which u want but sometime speed sucks. while limewire have most of movie files fake. (if i am incorrect please tell me to find reliable files in limeware), but speed is lightenning.

sourcecode

Broken In
kjuvale said:
bittorrent is best reliable files which u want but sometime speed sucks. while limewire have most of movie files fake. (if i am incorrect please tell me to find reliable files in limeware), but speed is lightenning.

You said it right ..It has many fakes .. It gave me some movi "ridding the bullet" when i started downloading Saw2. I downloaded it upto 50% :( when I realised this.

softhunterdevil

Journeyman
VerY NicE PolL BrO..

This poll is pretty good..But what captures my Attention is the fact that Warez Has not been added to the Polling List.

Can Any1 Lemme Know as 2 y Warez has not been Chosen ?

Keep P2Piiiing..
Chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom