which one to choose hd 6870 or gtx 470..

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you can extend your budget to 19K then get the Zotac GTX 570 and nothing can beat it now. 1920X1080 resolution will be no problem, even Metro 2033 is possible with good fps with higher settings (if not Highest).

Otherwise nothing can beat HD 6870.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Seems good. Rest will be overkill. And prices will not hit rock bottom overnight any ways. Game man..!

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ Max.4u

If you can go for a gtx 570, then go for it as its a great card. If budget near 14-15k then 6870 is unbeatable currently in terms of both features and performance. If you can wait a bit more then the launch of 69xx series can stir things a little bit. Also the gtx 560 is on its way so you have a lot of options.

OP
M

max.4u

And the heavens shall >D
@ Max.4u

If you can go for a gtx 570, then go for it as its a great card. If budget near 14-15k then 6870 is unbeatable currently in terms of both features and performance. If you can wait a bit more then the launch of 69xx series can stir things a little bit. Also the gtx 560 is on its way so you have a lot of options.

well lots of options now. hope i had bought a card b4 hearing the news of a new card release... waiting...

Top Bottom