Which one to buy: HTC Chacha or E6 or Wave II

Deepaks

Broken In
I want to buy a phone having good internet features and documents features, camera doesnt matter, Interface should be excellent . overall it should be good package. my personal preference is HTC Chacha. Please Suggest me the perfect phone

socrates

In the zone
Since the title seems to indicate a toss up between HTC Chacha or E6 or Wave II.
Looking at the UI then
Chacha
Wave II
E6

For Battery life:
E6, Wave II both have 1500mAh
Chacha

Screen clarity
Wave II, E6
Chacha

I use the E6 & I really don't have any complaints about even though I had to return the first piece I bought in a days time :D Also it fits the bill for the other requirements you have mentioned. Its very sturdy. And E6 should be getting the new Belle upgrade soon.

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
HTC Chacha is a QWERTY phone with only 2.6" screen with HVGA resolution...

You truely want to browse the web well and use document features? Don't look past Motorola Defy. Everyone on this forum suggests that phone because it is value for money...

OP
D

Deepaks

Broken In
HTC Chacha is a QWERTY phone with only 2.6" screen with HVGA resolution...

You truely want to browse the web well and use document features? Don't look past Motorola Defy. Everyone on this forum suggests that phone because it is value for money...

I have not so much work in documents but it want to have it in phone and i prefer qwerty pad
thats why i m confused. will Chacha not perform well in web browsing.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you want QWERTY (better doc editing but browsing not that good):
E5.

if you want full touchscreen (browsing will be best but typing a bit of pain, at first):
Defy

Sarath

iDota
Every phone these days comes with a document reader. That shouldn't be a concern. But if you want a rich browsing experience then getting a big screen is better than to stick with a qwerty pad. Like the defy suggested above will be miles ahead in browsing experience than the other phones you have in mind.

OP
D

Deepaks

Broken In
Every phone these days comes with a document reader. That shouldn't be a concern. But if you want a rich browsing experience then getting a big screen is better than to stick with a qwerty pad. Like the defy suggested above will be miles ahead in browsing experience than the other phones you have in mind.

thanks
i ordered for it but it lacks secondary camera for Video Call. what about that

Sarath

iDota
I have been using a phone without a front camera for way too long so even I cant say if I miss it. But surely the video call rates are unappealing and I am yet to see someone who makes video calls frequently.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
compare mobile to mobile, not mobile to tablets. check your usage & decide accordingly what you want. a 7" bulky device or a 3.7" solidly built smartphone.

Chacha - If you're facebook freak, coz there are better Android phones compared to Chacha.

E6- Only if you need sturdy build quality, and qwerty.

Wave II- Multimedia freak, and doesnt care for apps etc.

I have seen Chacha, reviewed E6 and would not recommed both. Go for better options like Defy or add few bucks to buy Nexus S/Galaxy S.

OP
D

Deepaks

Broken In
compare mobile to mobile, not mobile to tablets. check your usage & decide accordingly what you want. a 7" bulky device or a 3.7" solidly built smartphone.

but moto defy has better resoultion and same OS , so big screen tab (low end) cant beat a Good smart phone, i think so. what is your opinion about that

lll_aritra_lll

A siLLy mIllImEtEr loNGer
but moto defy has better resoultion and same OS , so big screen tab (low end) cant beat a Good smart phone, i think so. what is your opinion about that

Well I am ordering for Defy right now.. searching for ebay coupons.. 13490/- and offer neds within 11 hr

Top Bottom