which one should i download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
hi guys ... something to ask from u ...... last week i got myself a premium account in rapid share.com....... now when i wanted to download a game from there.... i was given a list ..... that had around 20 links in it (for that particular game)

now am confused if i have to download all the links..... given... or downloading one should do the work...... please help me.... if u have tried

mikeon

ThE oNE & ONlY ??
you have to download all the links... they are rar files which are split so you need all of them to form the complete file...
I'm not sure what you are posting about downloading a game is allowed here or not...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
some time when one would like to share some application (Game/Software) which is bigger than allowed file size (100MB) he or she has to ZIP/RAR them and split them to allowed size support you want to share would own developed application (Note shareing copyright applications are illegal :p) which is 1GB !! so you need to ZIP/RAR and split them to 10 100MB pieces to share upload in RS.com and share with friends !! :)

Once gain note, you are not suppose to share Licensed software on RS.com and also not discuss here at Digit :)

K

khattam_

I think you are being asked to choose a mirror.. So one should be enough... Try downloading one..

gramesh

Journeyman
Previously it used to show some mirrors and "xxxx" bytes in use, which mirror to use with small number or big number?

Now a days it is showing mirrors with only one word "very fast downloads" here which one to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom