which one is better -system mechanic pro.6 or tune up utilities ?

which is better ? sys mechanic6 pro or tune up utilities 2006 ?

• system mechanic pro 6

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • tune up utilities 2006

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • both are the same

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • cant say or i prefer some other software

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
i have currently both ...system mechanic pro 6..and tune up utlities 2006 installed on my pc...
from past 3 months i am using system mechnic pro 6...and i find it really...worth..
just today i installed...tune up utilities 2006...after hearing about it by many people....
so i wanna know which one is better...as i find both of them very much similar...expect that system mechanic ...does not have visual optimizer..

when i scan my computer with sys. mechanic. pro..it does show a few problems..once in a while..like 7-8 problems...and corrects them..like registry.settings,clutter,..internet settings..speed and all..

but when i scanned my comp with tune up utilities 2006 for the first time today i was horrified ...to see a total ..of more than 400 problems...
then tune up utilities...rectified the problems...within seconds

after just one second when ...i scanned again using tune up .some of the problems..repeated..again and again..and finally i was left with 12-15 problems..that it always showed even after correcting it...

so what i want to know..is which one would be better...to keep my pc. optimized..
also...is it ok if both of them are used together..and would not cause problems for each other..and lead to slow down og my pc instead of ..a faster pc !!

Pathik

Google Bot
use both..... and the problems showed by tune up r actually very minor ones.... so dont be horrified by the number... :)

royal

Padawan
I have been using both for over 3 years and I feel TU is simpler to use but SM has got more advanced options...

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Both are pretty good. I personally use System Mechanic because I've been doing so for quite a while. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom