Which One is better iPhone/Nokia N800 or else ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Please help
Unable 2 decide

K

krazyfrog

N800 is not a phone. It cannot make/recieve calls and sms. Its an internet device designed to surf the internet over wi-fi. It can however play videos, music and images. iPhone on the other hand is a combination of a phone, media player and internet device. Plus it also has a camera. Both the devices are great at browsing the web and playing media, however iPhone has and advantage when it comes to calling/messaging.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
gaurav_chd88 said:
Please help
Unable 2 decide

N800 does not have GSM/CDMA chip. This phone cannot connect to mobile networks. It can connect to internet using wifi and make calls over VoIP nework, which is useless in India.

IMHO, both phones are waste of money. Go and get N95

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
+1 for iPhone.

@desiibond have you really seen it in flesh and felt it? Then your opinion might change. Trust me! Its mind boggling..

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
I've seen both in flesh.. Youtube application in iPhone just rocks.. Even on the pc the youtube videos arent that clear.. Don't know what iPhone does.. It looks like VCD quality at least.. And the smoothest of scrolls.. The touch interface.. All are to be felt to look beyond N95..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will never recommend iPhone.
N95 is better option.........
Look at SE mobile also.Can we know your budget and requirement.

OP
Ecko

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
I require a multimedia phone with Good camera +Internet (Wifi) +Good support for viewing websites+Good storage

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
deepakchan said:
@ravi have you seen the iPhone in flesh? Have you held it in your hand?
I have seen its video on youtube. Read its features and price.Do you know what restrictions iPhone offer???

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
I've also read reviews, negative impressions, limitations, etc etc etc..

Just a minute of usage of iPhone changed all that. That's what I mean.. If you try it, you might change. For the feel it offers, I felt like overlooking everything else. I'd like to know the opinion of anyone who has at least seen a live demo of both the N95 and the iPhone and not based on online videos or reviews.

The album art is just excellent. Click and the picture rotates and shows u the list of songs in that album. WiFi is fast. Youtube is crystal clear. EDGE is available. 3G is not. But when is 3G gonna come in India. Trai themselves don't know. The 2 Megapixel cam I thought wouldn't do good. But the pics come out very well. Without flash that too. A nice email client. Photos management. What else you want? GPS? Is anybody really using it on the N95?

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
deepakchan said:
I've also read reviews, negative impressions, limitations, etc etc etc..

Just a minute of usage of iPhone changed all that. That's what I mean.. If you try it, you might change. For the feel it offers, I felt like overlooking everything else. I'd like to know the opinion of anyone who has at least seen a live demo of both the N95 and the iPhone and not based on online videos or reviews.

The album art is just excellent. Click and the picture rotates and shows u the list of songs in that album. WiFi is fast. Youtube is crystal clear. EDGE is available. 3G is not. But when is 3G gonna come in India. Trai themselves don't know. The 2 Megapixel cam I thought wouldn't do good. But the pics come out very well. Without flash that too. A nice email client. Photos management. What else you want? GPS? Is anybody really using it on the N95?

go on and talk man, but i'll never support the iphone. The pictures u take are horrible! It doesn't have video camera! GPS is really useful in foreign countries! EDGE take 2 mins. to load yahoo! 3G are availible in other countries! I cant name every bad thing in the iphone..
+1 for n95:D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom