Which of these Maggi u like most ?

Which of these New Maggi u like most?

• Total voters

Rockstar11

Technomancer
All maggi lovers know that maggi has its different types,so which maggi you like the most ?

Romantic Capsica?
Thrillin Curry ?
Tricky Tomato?
Masala?
Chicken?

Last edited:

Goten

Banned
Simple maggi masala....Also maggi chicken flavour but its hard to come by.

What are all these flavours....U missed the basic ones....What a waste of thread....Edit your thread and add the basic famous ones man.

Peace~~~!

Gollum

Collector
maggi is actually a fail product. Why? It either over cooks and then sticks to the bottom of the vessel or it gets undercooked.
On the other hand, you can easily over cook top ramen and get great taste.
Ps: to ramen chicken flavour sucks.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Top Ramen Curry.

+1

For Maggi, Masala ftw

maggi is actually a fail product. Why? It either over cooks and then sticks to the bottom of the vessel or it gets undercooked.
On the other hand, you can easily over cook top ramen and get great taste.
Ps: to ramen chicken flavour sucks.
You are entitled to your opinions, but the usage of the terms is incorrect. Fail Product means a product which hasn't been able to succeed in the market, and considering the fact that Maggi is the market leader in ready to cook noodles and literally Maggi is the term used to signify noodles in India, very much like Vaseline, it's a hugely successful product.
Calling Maggi a fail product by you is like me saying, "Windows is a fail product."

Last edited:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
But saying statements like these will make you look u know...u know right...u lose credibility ;)

Anyways, Maggi Masala rocks..I never liked other variant launched my Maggi. I tried to like the taste of other noodles launched after Magggi...only Horlicks Foodles come close by.

BTW Top Ramen Masala Curry is too spicy for me... :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Maggi masala was the only thing worth eating though I prefer Top Ramen Curry and Chings Ginger garlic noodles any day over any maggi flavor.

Top Bottom