which mobiles price have been slashed recently.

the_souvik

Addicted
Friends,
I have been very curious about mobile price slash.If u all could contribute to this thread about recent price slash on any mobile phone that u know.Every body will be benefited.
I am starting with Nokia 5800 which was 18000 rs but now 13000 rs.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Its of no use to just post the initial price and latest price...

It would be much useful if u post the latest price slashes....

Something like u got N97 mini at 18500...a decrease of price by 1k
or SE X10 sold for 26k etc:mrgreen:

OP
T

the_souvik

Addicted
thank u sujoyp for that update.Plz guys help me out.Micromax gamolution is now 3700 rs , before 5000 rs. Q5 now 3900 as compared to 4400/4500.

duh

Broken In
a quick question [oddly off-topic], are micromax and other indian mobile symbian? i cant seem to find much of info except its a proprietary OS.
i was planning to buy one, but then i changed my mind for n900. i can get # or uid 0 there.
they never give these information and i gone have one nor any of my friends got one.
reason i want to control the OS of my phone and i dont want some OTA commands controlling my phone thats why.

duh

Broken In
N900 came at around 35k, and now its an awesome buy (wait till MeeGo hits it) @ 24k

yet and still i believe in # make world
ymmv, what has meego got to do with price, many of my friends give me a middle finger when they hear the name n900, because they are scared of linux, they didnt sell it to me, as i offered a heart attack price.
well poor kid, and poor kid's OS, FOSS. so cant rant much, and even it i rant and rave at top of my voice? auth will just shut me up as usual.
but whats the OS of these indian mobile handsets like micromax and et al?

OP
T

the_souvik

Addicted
Simple Java based OS.Actually these phones does not need os bcoz of no multitasking,extreem graphics or big applications.I think a os like s40 is much better but .......

Top Bottom