Which Linux is most popular to take on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hey....is there institutes in delhi/gurgaon providing these kinds of certification courses...??
Actually, i am thinking of doing some short term courses in linux as a part of my summer training for B.E.....!!! As also, im not so good and just started linuxing so i have to go from scratch. b4 going for a big move in this field.

Do these courses (above mentioned certifications) start from scratch or should one have some basic knowledge of linux/unix before enrolling for them ???

hey....is there institutes in delhi/gurgaon providing these kinds of certification courses...??
Actually, i am thinking of doing some short term courses in linux as a part of my summer training for B.E.....!!! As also, im not so good and just started linuxing so i have to go from scratch. b4 going for a big move in this field.

Do these courses (above mentioned certifications) start from scratch or should one have some basic knowledge of linux/unix before enrolling for them ???
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I wanted to know what do they teach in such affiliation programs? Programming in Linux or what? I dont have a clue to be honest :|

Cool G5

Conversation Architect

Look for RHCE (Redhat Certified Engineer) which will give you an insight of administering server redhat ssystems. It takes 3 months for this course after which you are required to pass in an exam to get your RHCE certificate. No need to worry since you will be taught basics of linux in this course.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
any other course apart from RHCE..???

what about if i want to appear for exam directly (or we can say distance learning)by learning on my own.....???

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
btw, this thread was created by mistaken (dont know, but certainly for TD's mistake)......and the conversation was going here :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1112292#post1112292

and one more funniest thing.......no one replied to this thread b4 it was spammed...!!!!:))

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I wanted to know what do they teach in such affiliation programs? Programming in Linux or what? I dont have a clue to be honest :|
AFAIK It's Linux System Administration generally, shell scripting and a little bit of Perl, and Python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom