which lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
i am looking for some case lighting ....got two options 1. antec internal blue led light 2. cooler master internal cold cathode light tube ....pls suggest which one will give the best results with minimum heat .....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
I dont think tat NEON (or internal LEDs for PC) lights cause much heat dissipation..neways if u hv made up ur mind to go for sum flashy lights then i would recommend tat u go with a trusted source like tat of Antec's.

I.e go for ANTEC INTERNAL BLUE LED Light..:)

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
there's one problem now ........ price quoted for antec one was 1092 rs and for cooler master one was 1052 rs .....but now the dealer is saying that the price of antec has increased to 1.5 k :x . but cooler master remains same ..

also length of antec tube is 16 cm whereas cooler master is 30 cm long .. antec one is led light one and cooler master is cold cathode light display ...

pls help me choose one of these now that the prices have changed ... also pls suggest few dealeres of antec in mumbai .. argent i am going to purchase it tommorrow only .

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
no idea on that whatso-ever....!!
moreover i dont think i'll ever go in for case lighting...already my pc remains on almost the whole day,nd dont want to make it "visible" to parents all the time!!!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
grinning_devil said:
no idea on that whatso-ever....!!
moreover i dont think i'll ever go in for case lighting...already my pc remains on almost the whole day,nd dont want to make it "visible" to parents all the time!!!

well dude, then why post in this thread?

@yogi
well go in for led lighting. they don't get hot. despite the fact the cold cathodes are meant to keep their kool they get hot when an AC voltage is applied to them. this is coz the cathode acts as an anode (postivit terminal) in the negetive cycle of the ac voltage.

the only disadvantage of using led is the lower light intensity than the cold cathode. otherwise the power comsumption is lower than cold cathodes.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
yogi7272 wrote:
pls help me choose one of these now that the prices have changed ... also pls suggest few dealeres of antec in mumbai .. argent i am going to purchase it tommorrow only .
The ANTEC SHOP in mumbai is PRIME ABGB, Mr. Gulbir Singh Tel- 23896600 & 23855500

Contact them abt the prices...and post ur results after u hv got the LED LIGHTS for ur system.... :wink: :wink:

...HAPPY LIGHTENING....

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hi guys , i have got the cooler master ccfl tubes .. total 2 each 30 cm long..

their is three working modes .. 1. off 2. on 3. sound activated .. this one is fun .. tottally satisfied with the product ... my case is now a light house with the tubes and two 80 mm and one 120 mm led fans :D

also the antec one was costly .. :x
hence opted for coolermaster one .. :lol:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
yogi7272 wrote:
hi guys , i have got the cooler master ccfl tubes .. total 2 each 30 cm long..

their is three working modes .. 1. off 2. on 3. sound activated .. this one is fun .. tottally satisfied with the product ... my case is now a light house with the tubes and two 80 mm and one 120 mm led fans

also the antec one was costly ..
hence opted for coolermaster one ..
Hey bro com on man, atleast post the prices for us to knw... :wink: and from where did u get it ?? Neways CONGRATULATIONS on ur newly coloured system and HAPPY DIWALI for ur PC too...... :wink: :)

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom