• LG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
cybershastri said:
Can anybody tell me which is better for playing games? CRT monitor or LCD monitors? Why?

didnt u see this..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5889&highlight=crt+lcd+monitors

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21694&highlight=crt+lcd+monitors

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
rohanbee said:
I feel a crt monitor is better..........the ones that i have seen see to be better in crt, even the samsung crt's are giving better resolution at the end of the day.

And mr mail2and regarding your query on cmv.........
regarding CMV being bad quality i did meet some people who are selling cmv and other brands in singapore and malaysia, they told me its not the same quality as your sony, or phillips but they definately are catching up and for the price they have some decent models. I dont know if they are all available in india.

i inquired in India and i have seen one of them... they are average at best... nowhere close to Samsung or Viewsonic or LG

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
GUYZ Thanx for all the help

Today I bought Samsung 510N after takin ur advice and doin some reserch myself. I found thatSamsung Monitors have a response time of 16 ms whereas an 15" LG TFT has 20 ms response time.

I got the monitor for Rs 11000 (including Vat). Is the price alright???

magnet

Youngling
btw..... i also want to buy a tft lcd.....my main requirement will b 4 surfing and playing games........i m tight on budget for this..wont increase the buidget abov 12k......1 inch mor than enough..........i want to know how is this company intex....and how r they rated in lcd field??

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
The monitor is working fine. the picture quality really gud. And with a response time of 16 ms (4 ms less than its lg counter part) the games also run perfectly.

So I am really happy with its performance :D

rohanbee

Padawan
well good for you, it works great.............maybe i wanna change mine now!! Whats the max resolution on it??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom