I am planning to buy a 15" LCD monitor within a couple of days

I am gettin an HCL with stereo speakers for 10.5K

Samsung for 11.2 K

and LG around the same price range

Can u ppl suggest which monitor shud I go for performance wise

like considering picture quality, refresh rates, power consumption etc

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Samsung makes good LCDs and should be your top choice. By the way, which Samsung model are you looking at?

masterasmit

Broken In
go 4 samsung

go 4 samsung one. :wink:
want a great combination of price n performance? then acer will help u.its just 4 9800/- only.
better is samsung

Sourabh

Laptoping
Dont buy Acer, afaik the 9999 Rs Acer model has a 23 ms response time :|

Go for the Samsung one, the best in the business ,510n is the 15" model from them.

Since monitors are not what you would upgrade very often, buying a better one comes in handy.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
I have 710n. the 17" LCD model and it rocks!!! go for 510n.. it's a sweet li'l monitor too ;)

rohanbee

Padawan
Good choice , but i just had a look at CMV and they are coming out with brilliant lcd's at amazingly cheap prices. Check those out as well. Also, frankly i found the clarity to be better than my Samsung syncmaster 152S.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
CMV? are u joking? Buy CMV if you want to buy a new monitor within a year... have u set ur monitor at the native resolution i.e. 1024x768@60hz?

152s is a pretty old model.. the new one is 510n..

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
Now i am really gettin confused!!!!!!

SO GUYZ tell me exactly which company to go for Samsung, LG or BenQ???

I am gettin benq for abt Rs 9500!!!

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Woah|!!! Samsung Disappoints????!?!! Dude sidewinder.. if u can't help... don't spam... just don't mis-direct ppl.... Samsung rules all over the world.... Just check the reviews.. Samsung monitors rule the roost....

theraven

Technomancer
listen to the guy
smamsung
andy n me have done quite a lot of research on lcd's... and i dun mean digit comparison test
listen to us when we say samsung will give u value AND performance for ur money

Mahesh Babu

Journeyman
Get ViewSonic E72f+ its unbelievably impressive

Here is the link for it
*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?article_id=66877&cat_id=630

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Firstly, Mahesh.... wtf is with that big font?

next, he said he wants an LCD monitor.... i hope u understand what's an LCD monitor....!

dude.. if you don't know.. please don't post!!!!

Charley

Just Do It
go for samsung 710n. It is a nice thing. BTW u can rely on samsung lcd's as they are far better in providing high qlty.

rohanbee

Padawan
I feel a crt monitor is better..........the ones that i have seen see to be better in crt, even the samsung crt's are giving better resolution at the end of the day.

And mr mail2and regarding your query on cmv.........
regarding CMV being bad quality i did meet some people who are selling cmv and other brands in singapore and malaysia, they told me its not the same quality as your sony, or phillips but they definately are catching up and for the price they have some decent models. I dont know if they are all available in india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom