which is the smallest cabinet possible???

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja2281

Journeyman
hi guys

i need a pc for my office. since i have less space on my desk i need a compact cabinet that does not take much space. i checked those inbuilt pcs from dell and lenovo. but i wanted to configure the pc myself. plz suggest something.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
hi guys

i need a pc for my office. since i have less space on my desk i need a compact cabinet that does not take much space. i checked those inbuilt pcs from dell and lenovo. but i wanted to configure the pc myself. plz suggest something.

whats your budget & what exactly you need? plz provide details wil help give best config. for office its best get branded pc. the after sale service matters lot.

OP
R

raja2281

Journeyman
budget is 25-30k. requirements are using word,excel and tally accounting. so dont require too powerful processor. thx

sakumar79

Technomancer
If all you need are word, excel and tally, you can go for nettop that should set you back by less than 20k... You can find them from Panache *panache.co.in/store/product_info.php?products_id=121 and Asus *event.asus.com/eeepc/microsites/eeebox/en/

If you feel these are too low powered, you can also look at the following
1. Zenith Smart style pc - *www.zenith-india.com/zenithhomesmartstylepc-sspc3-01(os).aspx
2. Dell Inspiron Zino HD - *configure.ap.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=s241231in8&c=in&l=en&s=dhs&cs=indhs1

Arun

OP
R

raja2281

Journeyman
nettop is fine but i wanted a larger lcd monitor with tv in for viewing tv alternately nd i think branded pc comes with their own monitors.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
budget is 25-30k. requirements are using word,excel and tally accounting. so dont require too powerful processor. thx

Processor: Athlon II X2 240 2.8GHz: 2.8k
Motherboard: Biostar TA785G A3: 3.7k
Ram: Transcend 2Gb DDR3-1333Mhz C9: 2.2k
Hard Disk: your choice. but WDC 500Gb 16Mb cache Blue is best at the price.
PSU: VIP Gold 400W: 1.4 k or FSP Saga II 350 Watts: 1.7k
Cabinet: CM Elite 360: 2.1k.

the cabby a mini tower. comparatively smaller than most cabinets but build is good. if u want anything more cheaper than CM Elite 310. or Zebronics cabby with the bundled PSU. though i would recommend exchanging it for a better PSU. & to save cost further you may go for AM2+ motherboard & DDR2 ram. but its seriously advisable, go with the norm. don't buy outdated stuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom