which is the best value4money graphiccard available in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
refer here

i suppose the nvidia geforce 3 is a gud option.. but then if u want real gfx that gives gud value.. go in for 6800GT.. that is if u have money to spend on gfx.. :D :wink:

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
see bharatbala,
i saw min system requirements of full spectrum.

i can run it on 64 mb on board V memory

now COMMENT

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
VFM is a very vague metric and it depends on the person buying the video card. So, while a 12k 6600GT is good VFM for a person who can afford 12k, a an FX5200 for 3k is the best VFM for a person on a shoestring budget. Kindly refrain from posting such topics and use the video cards thread for all your queries/comments on video cards.

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
enoonmai said:
VFM is a very vague metric and it depends on the person buying the video card. So, while a 12k 6600GT is good VFM for a person who can afford 12k, a an FX5200 for 3k is the best VFM for a person on a shoestring budget. Kindly refrain from posting such topics and use the video cards thread for all your queries/comments on video cards.

i dun get answers out there???????????????

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
bharathbala2003 said:
refer here

i suppose the nvidia geforce 3 is a gud option.. but then if u want real gfx that gives gud value.. go in for 6800GT.. that is if u have money to spend on gfx.. :D :wink:

u r just spamming :twisted:

Sourabh

Laptoping
kunwar said:
bharathbala2003 said:
refer here

look whos talking...

out of the 9 posts in this thread 7 are yours and u are making a claim on a guy who gave u a suggestion that he is spamming?

reporting it :)

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
Sourabh said:
kunwar said:
bharathbala2003 said:
refer here

look whos talking...

out of the 9 posts in this thread 7 are yours and u are making a claim on a guy who gave u a suggestion that he is spamming?
reporting it :)

hey!
i was just saying that he is joking that 6800 gt is VFM.
But, if i did wrong then, sorry
"""""""""out of the 9 posts in this thread 7 are yours"""""""
because i CAN'T make a decision.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
kunwar dude stop spammin man! sheesh !! For precisely reasons such as this there is a H/W section with a sticky for precisely such things...first ur ridiculous doom3 post and now this...at this rate u'll be on a warning in no time!

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
I spamming??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have said SORRY.

about doom3 post,
it was all the MISTAKE of "Chippies".
they should check the "power" of onboard graphics and NOT power of 6600 GT.

IS here someone who has read JAN 05 issue of DIGIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom