Which is the best SciFi series ever?

Hrithan2020

In the zone
For me, "The Foundations" Series by Isaac Asimov is the best sci-fi series i've read.

As for sci-fi movies,i like "The Prestige"(sci-fi fantasy) "Man from Earth","Matrix","Serenity" in that order.

TV Series: None
Liked 4400 1st 2 seasons & Heroes 1st season,then it became sort of boring.Have just started seeing "Firefly".

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Guys come on...this is useless to debate..

STAR TREK
was..is and will be the greatest SciFi series ever.

Star Trek: The original Series
Star Trek: The Next Generations
Star Trek: Deep Space 9
Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: Enterprise

what else do u want...

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
to tell the truth, Shaktimaan was promising but failed pathetically as it tried to introduce characters from X-Men with names changed!!

R

reanimator

the best sci-fi is definitely battlestar galactica, if you think anything else, you watch it again! it has best effects, best story, best music (!), best characters, best dialogues... its just the best series ever made. It's dark, violent, with politics, mysteries, myths. Almost nobody is 100% right, everything has two sides... you have to think when you watch. and when you see the 4x10 episode you will stay with your mouse open staring at the screen wishing for more and more and praying for them to launch the prequel Caprica as soon as possible

star trek is great, but come on... everything has a happy-end, its too utopic, maybe DS9 is little different darker than the others, but its too old. the characters are non-realistic as in all star trek series.
stargate... well, still in top 5, great effects, and characters, but it doesnt build up the mysteries, the secrets, and also it has also everytime a happy-end
farscape - for children from 16 to 19
babylon 5 - too old, but great

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
star trek is great, but come on... everything has a happy-end, its too utopic, maybe DS9 is little different darker than the others, but its too old. the characters are non-realistic as in all star trek series.

wht r u saying...star trek was the beginning of every sci-fi...all sci-fi movies/series r inspired frm star trek...star trek brought abt lots of inventions like cell phones n a lot many thing...

Top Bottom