which is the best & loud music phone at present???

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours_truly

Broken In
eminemence said:
But one of my friends who is a iPod fanboy said that the sound quality of N91 is better and more clear than a iPod.Anyways will now check the Walkman series.
--eminemence.

This "fanboy" friend of urs in all probability owns one of those "sony mp4" ipods found on the lamington road footpath ..pathetic loser

eminemence

Journeyman
yours_truly said:
This "fanboy" friend of urs in all probability owns one of those "sony mp4" ipods found on the lamington road footpath ..pathetic loser
Cool dude,his sis got him one from US.
And learn one thing half-knowledge is dangerous,will help u in future before u blabber mindless things next time. :D
Bye Loser.

yours_truly

Broken In
oh yeah..why don u get urself an ipod and test it out for urself by comparing wid some crappy mobile fone instead of believing wht others say...and also try and get a life with it..

eminemence

Journeyman
yours_truly said:
oh yeah..why don u get urself an ipod and test it out for urself by comparing wid some crappy mobile fone instead of believing wht others say...and also try and get a life with it..
I already have one...don't need LOSERS to tell me that.
And change your alias to Yours_truly_loser.
Bye Yours_truly_Loser.
And this is the last post replying to your crap and better stick to the topic and use civilised language respecting others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom