which is the best & loud music phone at present???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
hi guys, tell me which is the best music phone available at present and why. ithe music should be on top of all other features. and it should also have all latest features. i am not bothered about the camera quality. except that i need every other feature without compromise. dont consider 3g or edge.i dont want that.

is there a best phone which fits all the above features??? tell me which one, why and how much... pls as new models come, people think of buying new models by comparing features... i suggest to open one thread for this purpose only and review it by user openion with pros & cons.... and the price.... u can make it sticky also.... it would be lot more easier for all. no one will ask about the best phone again & again....
it should be constantly updated with genuine openions pls.... it surely helps....
mod r u listening???

soham

In the zone
The w850i and the w950i are good as well though expensive. The w790i has got a different set of earphones which thightly hold thier place so that they dont fall off while jogging. You might try this phone.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Best Music Phone may not be a Loud one and vice versa!

At present,undoubtedly SE W950i rules the music world,well ahead of N91 and even iPod.This is my personal experience, I have all of them.

K

krazyfrog

Currently SE W950i and Nokia N91 8gb share the top spot as the best music phones in the country.

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
anymore updates available on new phones???
guys pls dont post ur personal feelings while describing about a phone. tell us the real reason why u people prefer a particular model.
just because u people are using a particular model or owning one, dont say that its the best. i know when u were buying it, u had surveyed much about it which one to buy..... but still the model changes from tim to time...

tell us the important features why u like particular model.... that would be a lot more helpful to others..... give us some important features..... thata more important....the pros & cons of a model i mean to say.....

soham

In the zone
Loudness should not be the only criteria while judging a phones music capabilities. When sound quality is taken into consideration, nothing beats the walkman phones; nothing until the iPhone makes its apperance which will probably unveiled at the january macworld .

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well wateva it is one thing is sure it wont be called the iphone .... so dont dub it as the iphone .... copy right violation ho jayega

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
well i am considering only sony erricson. because nokia sucks at music. i had 2 nokia models both are not near the competetion for sony.. what a shame.

ofcourse, loudness is not the only criteria, but the clarity should also be there. i think at present only sony has both features. thats why i am insisting sony....

whats the price of w950? also is w900 available in india?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
W 950i costs ~Dhs 2350 (Rs 28,000 or so) in Dubai. Very costly! I'll buy a MP3 player and a phone in that cost.

soham

In the zone
Sound quality is the best in w950i. I suggest you to go for the w790i if you like clamshells or the w850i.

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
is there a model like w790i??? is it available in India???
i couldnt find a review about that phone. r u talking about k790i???
if what u r saying is true, pls give me the link for the review of that phone.... let me see its features first...

yours_truly

Broken In
dhan_shh said:
Best Music Phone may not be a Loud one and vice versa!

At present,undoubtedly SE W950i rules the music world,well ahead of N91 and even iPod.This is my personal experience, I have all of them.

do u even know wht an ipod is ? why dont u compare a scrawny phone thats also a "music" player against somehing of the likes of an ipod and them come here with ur blasphemous statements ?

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
mayneu said:
well i am considering only sony erricson. because nokia sucks at music. i had 2 nokia models both are not near the competetion for sony.. what a shame.

ofcourse, loudness is not the only criteria, but the clarity should also be there. i think at present only sony has both features. thats why i am insisting sony....

whats the price of w950? also is w900 available in india?

Which Nokia fone have u used... have u heard the sound of 3250, N73, N91 and 5300...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom