Which is the best game you have ever played ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvind dhavala

Right off the assembly line
My Rating is as below
FPS
1. Quake4
2. Half Life 1&2
3. Call of Duty 1&2
4.FarCry
5.MOH 1&2

RTS
1.WarCraft
2.AOE
3.AOM

THIRD PERSON
1.MaxPyne 2. Global Strom 3.POP (ALL)
3. Call of Duty 1&2
4.FarCry
5.MOH 1&2

RTS
1.WarCraft
2.AOE
3.AOM

THIRD PERSON
1.MaxPyne 2. Global Strom 3.POP (ALL)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

n00b Saibot

As the OP has not provided any specific platform constraint, I wud say best ever game I played was Devil May Cry 3 : Dante's Awakening on PS2. On PC front I name Freelancer, NFS: Underground 2, Max Payne & Hitman Contracts: Codename 47 as being top notch. And I think everybody loves Tekken as ultimate bash-'em-up. ;) I just swear by it:)

Last edited:

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
FPS
Serious Sam 2
F.E.A.R
Middle Earth(battle for)

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Well no one said about Project-IGI 2.
I like Max Payne 1 & 2
Project-IGI 1 & 2
GTA-VC & San Andreas

Simmick

Sim city 4 is the ultimate PC game I have played, because there is so much of detail in it, that you have to look in to every inch of space of the game is played. then My Favourites ae the Different Football Genre games like Management and the normal games. Does anybody have any Simcity 4 regions with him.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Games Goblin said:
NOW THERE's A MAN AFTER MY HEART!

My Favorite Game:
MAFIA - THE CITY OF LOST HEAVEN

No game has succeeded to impress me more than this! If any such game comes out, MAFIA will still have a special place in my heart.

God Father comes close..but the graphics ain't good

Same here....

utkarsh-techy

Broken In
actually the best game made to date eye candy wise has to be fear but if intense battle is ur choice then opt for the metal gear series.

note:the gta series really rocks.;-)

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
All time favorite - Age of Empires,

but current favorite - America's Army

Hooah!

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

desijays

Broken In
mafia.

but then again i can't forget the sleepless nights i had with half life 2 or the slow motion antiques with maxpayne 1 and 2.

Nor the 5 and 10 minutes pleasures of Need for speed underground 1, 2 and most wanted.

Or the gut wrenching action in UT2004 (the only game which i proudly proclaim isn't pirated :D).

One special mention of mafia. I've played many games in my life... But the only game that made me so emotional to the point i started to cry was mafia. Beautiful story. Sometimes, i wish I lived the life of the character in that game... its so close to my heart. i played it 4 or 5 long years ago. but i have fond memories of the game....

Im waiting for FSX now from microsoft....

My Favorite Game:
MAFIA - THE CITY OF LOST HEAVEN

No game has succeeded to impress me more than this! If any such game comes out, MAFIA will still have a special place in my heart.

God Father comes close..but the graphics ain't good

likewise mate. true to the word.........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom