which is the best cheapest tablet to buy

joy212008

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a tablet just for reading books, internet surfing, mail check, open pictures and video file..... I am confused among these 3 tablet.....
zync z909
domo slate n8
vizio vz101a
and wespro k714 tablet......
please suggest:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

sygeek

Technomancer
Personally, I wouldn't recommend anything less than a Kindle Fire but that's just me. Also, budget?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
beetel magiq II
ofcourse its not an ultracheap one like ubisalte 7+ but for what you pay its a decent buy! in its segment of 7"tabs

OP
J

joy212008

Right off the assembly line
I know ubslate is cheap...... but I don't have any faith on that the reason is ......... I think u had the review of akash......
after that I have completely lost faith from that..... just common sense each and every day.. thousands of people are giving the order..... will there be no problem on the tab??? It has to be.....!!!!!! i fear about the support....!!!! I think u have heard that the support is very bad..... no body is giving the reply nor picking up the phone...!!!!!!!!! I have also ordered ubislate on the month of November 2011....!!!!! I don't know when I will be getting that.... may be it can take 1 year more...!!!! that's why I just need a decent cheap tablet just for surfing reading eBooks... thats it!!!
All the tabs cost around 5000............ so which will be the better.
thank you
:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You will get your ubislate in March 2012 I.e next month. If not ubislate than get nothing less than Kindle fire :p

Top Bottom