Which is the best car in NFS Most Wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Precision Processor
Which one do u think is the best car?I am currently in blacklist 3 and Lamborghini Gallardo seems the best car now.I am thinking of buying a new car.So which one should I buy?*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I am in the 2nd blacklist and Gallardo and Carrera GT seems the best now

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
You Posted it in the Wrong Section.

Anything related to Games fit in the Gamerz Section

You may find something in this thread related to Most Wanted

btw Gallardo (Ming's) & also the Porsche Carrera GT are the BEST till you finish the game.
After that nothing can beat the BMW M3 GTR

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well i still prefer my coblat ss and black list 15's car and then the gallarado

OP
Ray

Ray

Precision Processor
Yeah,Gallardo seems better than Murcielago, even though Murcielago has better stats than Gallardo.so should I buy a Lamborghini Murcielago or a Porsche Carrera GT.I have currently $800k.

K

krazyfrog

The best car that can be bought in Most Wanted is Mercedes SLR McLaren.
Btw can anybody here who has played Carbon tell me about the cars in it. Can any notable additions to the cars list in most wanted be found in carbon?

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Iam currently 5th on the blacklist iam usualy juggling between the Mazda RX8 and the Gallardo depending on the race .I only believe in the mazda when iam trying to beat a blacklister i specifically love its handling.

Moved to Gamerz

Last edited:

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Ford Mustang after all that is the reason why we have it when we challenge the LEVEL 7 cops

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
codename_romeo said:
Ford Mustang after all that is the reason why we have it when we challenge the LEVEL 7 cops

the car in the Special Black Edition Challenge (heat level 7 chase) is not Ford Mustang, its the Old American Muscle Car Cheverolet Camaro SS

K

krazyfrog

^^
Yeah and it sucks big time. Had a hard time escaping those turbo charged suv's in that piece of junk.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
What u buy is not so much important as u can not win races with stock cars u have to upgarde it. My favourite caris fiat plunto because I had applied nearly all upgrades unique too and now it is best as it has got the max. performance

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
simply put: muscle cars are the ford mustang types .... exotic are the 'aukad ke bahar' types tuners are the fast and furious modified types

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Tuners a.k.a Sports Compact car wiki

these are the mid range Sports cars , like Mitsubishi Lancer, Mazda RX8, Mitsu. Eclipse...

Muscle -> Muscle Car Wiki

The American cars with HUGE engines & spongy handling/performance. :D
ex. 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS , 2006 Ford Mustang GT...

Exotic a.k.a. SuperCars wiki

All Lamborghini's, Merc.-McLaren SLR, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari Enzo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom