Albicelestes
hi guys..

which one is the best camera mobile...
i thing in 3.2 mp category

k810i is better than any other phone..

wat u guys thngng

ninad_xpress

Broken In
In 2.0MP K750i is best & won many awards & In 3.2MP K850i is better. In any resolution SE's K series is best one for imaging as it is made to provide that purpose only.

Edburg

In the zone
n82 beats the sony cybershot k850i....and also comes with several features other than the camera....so n82 is anyday better than k850i

and also in 3.2 mp i wud go for n73 as the video recording is much better whereas photo qulity is only slighhtly less if at all.....

azzu

AJJU
and EDburg iam not a SE fanboy but N73 snapshot saving time is tooo high which most of the time u wud miss wat u wanted to Capture .I agree with u on Video

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
ur right Pathiks
BTW; i dint really knew N82 is released in india (is it ?)
but it looks ugly before n95

assasin

Banned
^^^ any improvements other than the Xenon flash??
but the N82 doesnt look good enuf.both N81 8GB and N95 8GB r far better in looks.also i dont think it sud cost bout 27k.i mean in 2k more u'll get a lot of xtra features in N95 8GB.so why go in for a fone which doesnt look good,has less features and costs almost the same??

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ N82's camera is faster than that of N95 8gb. Camera starting, picture taking and picture saving times are better. Plus you don't get a lot more features in N95 8gb. All you get more is a larger screen and the music keys. Compared to that N82 gives you a Xenon flash and lens cover. Rest everything is same. It depends whether you prefer a bigger screen or the better flash. Also i like the looks of N82 a lot. I think its one of the best looking Nokia phones till date.

assasin

Banned
^^^^ read in a review yesterday that the N82s cam app hangs.

I’ve made this device reboot two times and only once has it locked up so hard that I had to pull the battery. Recently however, as in less than 12 hours ago, my N82’s camera stopped working. When manually opening the shutter there is nothing but a flashing battery symbol in the top left hand corner. I’ve tried multiple things to resolve this issue, but nothing has worked.

Source

Last edited:

Wh!Zk!D

Broken In
I still think the 3.2 MP N73 cam still packs in a punch. Add to it, the N73 has come down the affordability ladder as well. At the moment, its enticing at about 13- 14k. Image quality is a tad down with the firmware version (ME): 4,0727.2.2.1 So beware of this version.

But then, we have the 5700. but heck it looks girlie! :grin: And its only 2 MP!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i prefer then k850 to the n95 or the n82..used the n95 havnt found it too good...the pics are too blurry wen viewid on comp..looks good on screen tho...
and it looks way better than the either of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.