Which is the best among these handsets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtox

The Techno Perv
well.. i recently bought a new 810i. it rocks.. but i wud hav suggested tht u go for w610.. sound quality is better than 810 + walkman 2.0.but since u hav already bought the fone, it dosent matter ne more.. :)

Pathik

Google Bot
arey iPhone lene ke liye macbook pro bechna pade to kya fayda...
right arya??? :D
vaise bhi iphone india me launch hone me bohot time hai...

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
I will answer that for Arya
Goobi said:
I've saved up for an iPhone (if and when it comes to India I suppose)

Arya replies:
Make no mistake, I am getting myself an iPhone too. I used to care a lot about which phone I want to keep but ever since I've seen the iPhone, these phones have lost all their importance or value for me.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Wrong. I will buy it and I won't have to sell my MacBook Pro for that. :p

aryayush said:
It would have been better if it hadn't been a Nokia, but I guess you have to do compromises for the sake of an iPhone.
I bought a cheap phone now so that I can splurge on the God of all phones later. :)

gauravakaasid said:
^^u won't be goin in for the iPhone?? i had my hopes pinned on you :D:D
Whatever gave you that impression! Don't worry, I won't let you down. :D

Here's a little excerpt from a conversation I was having with Milind:
Aayush said:
Make no mistake, I am getting myself an iPhone too.
My brother wants my W550i, so I am just looking for a replacement till I can get my hands on the iPhone. If he likes the K550i better, he can take it. I used to care a lot about which phone I want to keep but ever since I've seen the iPhone, these phones have lost all their importance or value for me.
His reply was more interesting but I cannot post it without permission. :)

LOL! :lol:

I cannot believe this coincidence. :lol:

So, this is what he replied:
Milind said:
You are wise, my feathered friend (feathered has no meaning here). After the iPhone there is no phone, only pieces of plastic with small little displays on them...
We also discussed a certain mutual friend, but that conversation had better be kept under wraps. :)

pathiks said:
arey iPhone lene ke liye macbook pro bechna pade to kya fayda...
I just realised how funny that statement is. LOL! If one day I became bankrupt and I had to sell everything I owned, my MacBook Pro would be the last thing to go - probably after one of my kidneys! :lol:

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
aryayush said:
If one day I became bankrupt and I had to sell everything I owned, my MacBook Pro would be the last thing to go - probably after one of my kidneys! :lol:

tch.. tch.. such loyalty will not go unrewareded!!! :D

btw, i had a hands on exp on 6300 today.. its bundles a good package!

Pathik

Google Bot
so arya and goobi do u plan to take it wen it launches officially in india or unlocked fones 4m u.s.??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
infra_red_dude said:
btw, i had a hands on exp on 6300 today.. its bundles a good package!
Doesn't it? :) I quite liked it.

pathiks said:
so arya and goobi do u plan to take it wen it launches officially in india or unlocked fones 4m u.s.??
Milind was saying that he will try to get the unlocked version, but I am certainly going to buy it officially from Apple when they launch it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom