Which is the best among these handsets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm in the market of buying a phone. And this one's urgent (latest by monday). So I need my fellow digitians to vent out their opinions on the following finalists:

LG KE800
LG KE820
Sony Ericsson K550i
Sony Ericsson W300i
Sony Ericsson W610i
Sony Ericsson W710i
Sony Ericsson W810i
Sony Ericsson Z710i

Wanted to know the approximate prices but more so the best bang for buck.

The urgency is of the utmost importance as I'll be getting a heavy discount which will last me only and only till monday.

Please help.

K

K750

Sony Ericsson k550 , Keypad is crappy but pictures , No doubt it is a Cybershot phone

Pathik

Google Bot
the w810i is d best.. Arnd 13.8k Btw y arent u considering nokia fones?? Try to get the w830 if u can manage more..

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Well I'm not very pleased with the Nokia's camera quality, finding Sony's camera much better in comparison.

No one for the LG?

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ no doubt SE camera is better than nokia,......
actually what you need and your budget...
and no LG please , LG average but battery (signal receptionin some phone also ) is:mad:

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Looking by the response and some research on the net, I've finally narrowed it down to the K550i.

Any idea what the price would be like?

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
goobimama said:
Looking by the response and some research on the net, I've finally narrowed it down to the K550i.

Any idea what the price would be like?

Its around 10.9K!

But I'd advise you to go for the W810i instead at 13.9K. It has everything that K550 has and more (music capabilites being a Walkman)

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
One last question before I plunge into that K550i.

Which is the cheapest EDGE enabled phone? There are no other conditions.

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
k550i has stereo widening feature ....but i thnk cant zoom when its in 2MP mode during photography

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
^^ You are right. It cant zoom at 2 MP

goobimama said:
One last question before I plunge into that K550i.

Which is the cheapest EDGE enabled phone? There are no other conditions.

Nokia 3220 @ 4.8 K

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Go for K750i. It has got a very high rating and has everything except edge. W810i is also a good phone that u can consider that has a walkman brand.

The price of k750i is 9.4k and that of k550i is 11k. W810i will set u back by around 13.6k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom