Which is better the Nokia 6600 or SE K700i???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikhar

Journeyman
Guys I have a problem I have 2 choices the Nokia 6600 & SE K700i. I have make a choice between the 2 so need ur help. I have come to know through drgrudge that SE K700i 's memory is not expandable whereas Nokia 6600 does have a slot for putting MMC cards. Also I found out through www.esato.com that Nokia 6600 does not have support for MP3 whereas on my friend 's Nokia 6600 I had heard a MP3 song. Can a software be downloaded on to the Nokia mobile so that it can play MP3??

Also i need to know which one is better.

sahil_blues

In the zone
basically sony ericsson has some problem with its softwares....i had bought 2 sony ericsson phones but had to return them as they got hanged a week or two after purchase...so its always a risk buying a sony ericsson even if they pack in more features than other phones in the class... i have been using a n6600 for the past 1 year.....its great and hasnt given any problems yet... i would definetly opt for a n6600 against SE k700i...its true that nokia has an expandable mmc slot....you can put any regular sized mmc into it (not the small ones).....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Nokia 6600 can play MP3 and FM with third party software.
Mp3 player---> Ultra mp3 player
FM ---> Avec radio

and regarding 6600 or K500i , 6600 is better.

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
6600 has gr8 features.. agreed.. but its on paper..

FM radio it plays is not ur local FM.. its streaming FM thru internet.. u'd never use it.. so leave that factor..

yes 6600 can play mp3s once u install software..

the sound that 6600 produces isnt too gr8.. k700i sound is quite good.. 6600 cant play polytones that are over 40 channels.. k700i can do..

and ya.. 6600 allows u to install symbian software.. but bliv me.. install couple of sw n ur phone turns slow.. very slow..

reg expanding mmc, the more u expand, slower ur phone.. it mite take 30-45 secs to open ur inbox.. on top of all that 6600 is little outdated and cud be BUGGY..

so, i'd recommend k700i..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom