which is better- motorola w270 or samsung b520?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
which phone should we purchase from motorola w270 and samsung b520

whats the difference in features?

which do u suggest and why?

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
moto w270,sheer style,great sound,even through external speakers,like n73 me,though samsung looks stylish,now it is upto u whether 2 prefer a flip fone or a slider one,4m me,thumbs up for w270,this moto surely rocks with amazing sound quality at dirt cheap price

cheekanthu

Right off the assembly line
I have Samsung B520 and I saw W270 at Showroom. Both score equal on SOund quality. But B520, u can record FM. On W270 it is only a 2 minute clip. My friend purchased W270 and returned it the next day since he was interested in FM recording:mad:. Call recording is also available in B520 which is not there in W270:p.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
cheekanthu said:
I have Samsung B520 and I saw W270 at Showroom. Both score equal on SOund quality. But B520, u can record FM. On W270 it is only a 2 minute clip. My friend purchased W270 and returned it the next day since he was interested in FM recording. Call recording is also available in B520 which is not there in W270.
And can the records be transferred to PC?

cheekanthu

Yes, through USB cable which is bundled with the pack. PC suite software is also given in C D with the pack.

enterprise123

I have Samsung B520 and I saw W270 at Showroom. Both score equal on SOund quality. But B520, u can record FM. On W270 it is only a 2 minute clip. My friend purchased W270 and returned it the next day since he was interested in FM recording:mad:. Call recording is also available in B520 which is not there in W270:p.

Hi,
Would really like to know how call recording is done on this phone.I could not notice the feature. Where is it located. Please help..

pickster

Professional Layabout.
call recording aside... try the keypad once before you buy it.
as i have large fingers (in proportion to my height) the keypad for me sucks.

the whole area denoted by the number is not a button. only a small circular area in its middle is. like, for example, if you press the edge of a particular number, nothing happens cuz its not a button. you have to press the centre and i have to use my nails.
another thing is that when you type really fast, as was my habit with my old nokia, this phone is unable to respond to all the keystrokes.

the other really bad thing about this cell is network problem. it will be working fine one second, and the other, there wont be any network. it again gets reception in a second or two but sometimes needs a restart. maybe there is something wrong with my particular cell.

music playing capabilities are really nice with the obvious lack of playlists and other stuff. you only get shuffle and repeat. but this is kinda expected for a cell of this range.

battery life is good, but the interface is typical motorola thing which i dont really like.
if music is your thing, go for it. but definitely check out the keypad once.

hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom