Which is better Chipset??

pratyush997

Inactive
Hello Folks over TDF!
I would like to know the difference between
Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset and Intel® HM77 Express Chipset
The HM76 Express in Asus K55VM-SX086D and HM77 Express in HP Pavilion DV6-7040TX
And please Do Advice me about Which is the better Laptop Among these!!(Preferred -ASUS)

Last edited:

sukesh1090

Adam young
I suggest you to go for HP because it is with windows 7 and you have to spend 5k for os if you buy Asus.hp has 1.3 MP3 web cam compared 0.3 in Asus and u
hp has 3 USB 3.0 ports and Asus has only one.u
hp RAM expandable to 16gb and other features like finger print sensor etc.

Vishnupg45

Liverpool fanatic.
Hello Folks over TDF!
I would like to know the difference between
Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset and Intel® HM77 Express Chipset
The HM76 Express in Asus K55VM-SX086D and HM77 Express in HP Pavilion DV6-7040TX
And please Do Advice me about Which is the better Laptop Among these!!(Preferred -ASUS)
hey bro havent you learned from your busted hp laptop.?
Buy asus and do watever you want. Dont turn to hp again.

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
So Which laptop is better??
New! Dell Insprion 15r Special Edition @ 57,452 (w/ Backlit KeyBoard and Targus Bagpack) and
Asus K55VM-SX086D
I don't want laptop which overheats!!!!
and what is difference between NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M 2 GB and AMD Radeon™ HD 7730M 2 GB !!!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Buy Asus K55VM-SX086D.

Strictly void HP & Dell. Both having overheating & short battery lifetime problem in most of their laptop.

Back-lit keyboard? its a gimmick.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^there is a big difference between GT 630M and AMD 7730M, As 3rd gen Intel processor have arrived in market with Intel HD 4000 IGP, NOW gt 630m has been seen as an entry level graphic card because HD 4000 beats nvidia's GT 520MX, so you better gor for 15R SE, it has no heating issue, you want proof?

then check this thread, sisley one of the member of thinkdigit has bought this laptop, check his review
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-n...15r-14r-special-edition-laptop-thread-10.html

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
^^^Can you please tell me How much FPS Diff is there b/w the two GFX Card!!
If there is 5-7 fps diff then Getting Asus laptop is better cuz it cost 1.5k less So that I can get Laptop cooling Pad

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
lolz asus laptops doesn't need cooling pads :D they are my favorite, hmmm difference in fps will be around 20-30 fps :)

OP
pratyush997

pratyush997

Inactive
So should i be get a dell inspiron 15r SE w/ backlit illuminated keyboard and a cooler master notepal u3 cooling pad
So is this good

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Asus is good but its not worth spending money in that right now as it has got a poor GPU and old CPU.Simple as that

sanjoy.bose

Journeyman
So Which laptop is better??
New! Dell Insprion 15r Special Edition @ 57,452 (w/ Backlit KeyBoard and Targus Bagpack) and
Asus K55VM-SX086D
I don't want laptop which overheats!!!!
and what is difference between NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M 2 GB and AMD Radeon™ HD 7730M 2 GB !!!

15R special edition in 58K! Dude, I think that is i5 and 4gb ram. Check out the price after 5% Tax include + Sales tax. :-D

Top Bottom