Which is best [HTC 3400 and Moto Rokr E6] ? Pls Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

aswinandaswin

*www.hidexter.com
I had chosen HTC 3400 and Moto Rokr E6 to buy.
Im in great confusion between these.
Which 1 to buy.

Pls suggest me

x3060

A LOTR fan
p3400 no doubt.
also go to "xda forums"...google it out
for moding.
its too easy to do.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
My bhaiya has HTC 3400 and my frnd has ROKR E6

believe me HTC is better than ROKR although rokr can be customized more but still

Sound through speaker is better in HTC

And there is GPS in HTC

The earphones provided by HTC are very good

And most of all it is WM

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
well i think there is GPS ask the shop keeper fellow

my bhaiya is out for 2 days will tell after that

well i used the gps with google maps

OP
aswinandaswin

aswinandaswin

*www.hidexter.com
Hi thre is no GPS or Wifi in this set?

I seen another handset in htc called p3350.
it has wifi in it. thats d only difference between p3400 and p3350.

but i hav a doubt? i dont kno whether i need wifi ?
wats the use of wifi in my mobile? i can browse internet in it whereever i got conection thru wifi.

Anyother use?

P3400 is great except it lacks FM radio and is based on Windows Mobile 5.0. Yes, you are right about P3350, it has just got Wifi more. But there is a price diff. of about 3.5K in both these models, AFAIK.

OP
aswinandaswin

aswinandaswin

*www.hidexter.com
P3400 is great except it lacks FM radio and is based on Windows Mobile 5.0. Yes, you are right about P3350, it has just got Wifi more. But there is a price diff. of about 3.5K in both these models, AFAIK.

Hi, do u think this price difference for this 1 feature is right?
Is wifi an useful feature? i dont kno whether i need wifi?

and also can u tel me, whether it is possible to browse internet in p3400 with a pc having broadband connection(no wifi) in it.

^Well Wifi is a feature that allows you to connnect to a internet hotspot and use the internet connection (even broadband) on your mobile. You'll have to, however, find out a Wifi Hotspot for that which are not so common in India at present. Secondly, Wifi can be used to connect your PC or laptop with your mobile using a high speed lan like wireless link, using which you can access files on your laptop or computer from your phone at great speeds, while bluetooth etc are really slow compared to that.

For me, that feature is worth the price coz i use alternate devices for accesssing internet a lot. But i cannot tell how important it will be for you, its a personal taste question, after all :)

OP
aswinandaswin

aswinandaswin

*www.hidexter.com
^Well Wifi is a feature that allows you to connnect to a internet hotspot and use the internet connection (even broadband) on your mobile. You'll have to, however, find out a Wifi Hotspot for that which are not so common in India at present. Secondly, Wifi can be used to connect your PC or laptop with your mobile using a high speed lan like wireless link, using which you can access files on your laptop or computer from your phone at great speeds, while bluetooth etc are really slow compared to that.

For me, that feature is worth the price coz i use alternate devices for accesssing internet a lot. But i cannot tell how important it will be for you, its a personal taste question, after all :)

well thank u for the clear info abt. wifi.
but u dint answered my second question.

whether it is possible to browse internet in p3400 with a pc having broadband connection(no wifi) in it?

x3060

A LOTR fan
you can buy wifi as as addon card i.e mem card plus wifi combined for p3400.
you can upgrade WM5 to WM6.1

*forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=408

from the above link
same with gps too, gps is not available with p3400, you can buy an extra card and put it on to it, it will function as a mem card and gps too.

roxysmile

Just a techno junkie
well what i know that HTC 3400i has WM 6.0 loaded , not WM 5.0. i checked this set just 2 days ago in the mobilestore.

features r great except the lack of wifi.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ arey yaar it is a windows mobile and there are all over applications available for all this

Congrats dude! I got it too for myself, here at Noida for Rs. 9800. Its a great mobile. One word of caution though : Dont try to upgrade your mobile to Windows Mobile 6.1 from any of the methods available on the internet, specially XDA forums. ALL THOSE METHODS ARE FOR P3400 NOT P3400i!! USING ANY OF THESE ROMS WILL DAMAGE YOUR DEVICE AND YOU MAY NEED TO REPLACE IT! Got it?

OP
aswinandaswin

aswinandaswin

*www.hidexter.com
ooh. thnx for the tip.
i had an idea b4 to upgrade 6.1 rom. dropped it after ur advise

hey 1 thing, are u well trained with the options in p3400i. i hav some doubts to get clarified abt it

thnx dude..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom