Which games are you playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
just started man.its a superb game,i must admit.the gfx looks really nice,playing at 1024*768 with everything max.extra 1 gb ram helped me out.
bt its a tough game,the map in the pda confusing me a lot.
nd i cant find out where to get the reward after killing the bandit leader and the bandits at the car park near GARBAGE.
i completed getting the military documents and rite now heading towards dark valley.

moreover the game is awfully realistic and it is proving to be the best game i hv ever played:).

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Mafia,Harry Potter and Order of Phoenix,Fifa 2007 , Brian Lara 2007, Oblivion,Need for Speed Carbon, FEAR
And BioShock Demo
As soon as i get its Full version, all the above games can take rest for 2 weeks :D

personifiedgenius

Don`t Argue With Me
1.Murder on Orient express(based on Agatha Christie Novel)
2.The Awakened(game is based upon one of Sherlock Holmes Story)
3.Fifa 2006(level is Professional)

all are full version games and are legally purchased:):)

milan

Right off the assembly line
is there anyone who can send a list of all the third person action games with a bit of matrix effect till now i have played
max payne 1
max payne 2
total overdose
path of neo
punisher
spiderman

anything more that i can get of third person action games like above....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BULLZI said:
just started man.its a superb game,i must admit.the gfx looks really nice,playing at 1024*768 with everything max.extra 1 gb ram helped me out.
bt its a tough game,the map in the pda confusing me a lot.
nd i cant find out where to get the reward after killing the bandit leader and the bandits at the car park near GARBAGE.
i completed getting the military documents and rite now heading towards dark valley.

moreover the game is awfully realistic and it is proving to be the best game i hv ever played:).

just remember to patch it to version 1.0003 or else u will get into a critical bug that lets u get all the 5 false endings but keep u from getting 2 good endings(the real endings)

B

bigdaddy486

playing nfsmw
NFS CARBON
GTA SA
Transformers
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of azkaban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom