Not open for further replies.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
I bought a few games yestrday....

1. GTA IV.
2. Assassin's Creed.
3. Dead Space.
4. Call Of Duty: World At War.

I'm just confused which one to start off with. *www.chip.in/forums/images/smilies/icon_question.gif *www.chip.in/forums/images/smilies/icon_question.gif *www.chip.in/forums/images/smilies/icon_question.gif
Could you guys please tell me in brief what these games are about and which one to start off with!!! I would be very grateful if you help me in this dilemma!!! *www.chip.in/forums/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif *www.chip.in/forums/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif *www.chip.in/forums/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Here's my order:
Call of Duty: World at War
Dead Space
Assassin's Creed
GTA IV

COD: WAW is a good title to start with & blow you away with it's fast paced action. The 16 levels would be a good starter. Dead Space would be a good survival horror choice, consisting of 12 levels it would be a wise choice after COD. Assassins Creed is pretty redundant. It has you completing the same missions over & over till you drop dead. So wouldn't really bother with it's order.

I left GTA IV for the last as it's the best of the lot. It needs a lot of time invested into it. It took me around 42 hours to complete the main storyline itself. So better pick this game up at the last & keep ample time for it. You'll surely be gripped with it. :)

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Started with Assassin's Creed.

But cant cross the tutorial stage!!!!

In objective that i have to push aside people gently so that they don't drop the jars they carry i am unable to do it!!! So i saved the game and exited. :D :D :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Dead Space highly recommended if you like intense horror action. It's almost like classic horror movies (Alien, The Thing and Event Horizon).

RMN

In the zone
GTA IV
Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty: World at War(esp if you have played the prev ones already)

Started with Assassin's Creed.

But cant cross the tutorial stage!!!!

In objective that i have to push aside people gently so that they don't drop the jars they carry i am unable to do it!!! So i saved the game and exited. :D :D :D

You are suppose to cross a line of ladies walking with jars on their head ..... walk slowly upto them ..... and then press the SHIFT [i am not too sure which one] to gently shove them aside and walk on ..... you dont have to stop before doing this

I loved playing that game .... the story really 'wowed' me ... its got a real twist at the end ;) ... Njoy playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom