Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E prompter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hafees

In the zone
I m currently using Incredimail and likes it a lot. ThunderBird may be powerful. But incredimaile has lots of features. what do u think??

if u want to add something pls mention it.

N.B Hi moderators :) pls dont lock this topic. we 're talking about new clients.

vysakh

Padawan
incredimail Xe because of its features and coool look

i use opera inbuilt client these days though.

and suj_engico we are talking about clients

G

gxsaurav

I use Outlook 2003, all I need is in there. mails, Contacts, Notes, well, calender & tasks is quite useless for me, but I cannot stop it from being installed

as for slim client, Thunderbird as it is available for Linux too

ujjwal

Padawan
I like Sylpheed ... especially because of its superfast lightness, and its ability to thread messages (like the bat!).

Sylpheed-claws is available for windows too ... its an extended version of sylpheed, supporting HTML, and some other extra features.

BTW, thunderbird is not light :( ... I have tried TheBat, Eudora, OE, Sylpheed and many others, and thunderbird was slower than them all.

Mozilla's inbuilt mail clien is a little better though ...

metalhart

Right off the assembly line
I havent useda nythin except outlook 2003 and i vouch by it... its way better than many clients. outlook 2003 is in a diff league itself

tuxfan

Technomancer
No choices for GNU/Linux users :(

Anyway, Outlook Express for Windows and Evolution for GNU/Linux :)

OP
hafees

hafees

In the zone
OK tuxfan. i m srry. but mozilla ThunderBird is there for Linux too. But i forgot the Evolution. actually i also liked evolution a lot though i cant use it for email since my modem is not detected in linux.

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Mutt 1.5.3i is the best email client.. you should include that also.

pine users click here and migrate to mutt.
*db.ilug-bom.org.in/lug-authors/anurag/muttrc

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Incredimail Xe coz It's very very good for personal use.Cool emoticons,animations express ur emotions in mail.Next to it AS A TYPICAL MAIL CLIENT I like Thunderbird.But featurewise n according to my use Incremail is best.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Personally, I favor Outlook 2003 on Windows and Evolution on Linux. Functionality first for me! I am totally willing to trade speed and lightness for functionality. Yet to see any other program offer the functionality these two deliver with a lighter disk/memory footprint.

chaos

Broken In
Been using The Bat! for quite some time now. Very good client. If you haven't tried it yet, it's about time you did.

sms_solver

In the zone
I don't know which is best 'coz I have only used Outlook Express.

simply reason is that is comes with Windows and does the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom