Which cloud storage service do digit members uses (if any)?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I got two listing on Amazon for Microsoft 365 (1 TB per 6 user edition), one that sends scratch card and other that provides code online.

1. Microsoft 365 Family | Email delivery in 1 hour| 12-Month Subscription, 6 people | Premium Office apps | 1TB OneDrive cloud storage (Rs 4999)
2. Microsoft Office 365 Home for 6 users (Windows/Mac Laptop + tablet) for 12 month/1 Year - (Activation Key Card): Amazon.in: Software (Rs. 4659)

It was the 2nd one which I bought last year, although I would prefer the 1st, since it sends the code digitally.

I have a small question, Are cheaper OEM license for Office 2019 Good? Should they be considered? Like this

I doubt this because, Something to good to be true is often bad. Also, there was no article or video, which gave the clear picture, as most of them were sponsored

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a small question, Are cheaper OEM license for Office 2019 Good? Should they be considered? Like this

I doubt this because, Something to good to be true is often bad. Also, there was no article or video, which gave the clear picture, as most of them were sponsored
Best case scenario, it will work as advertised for more than 1-2 years. Worst case scenario, it will stop working after few months. In either case the money you pay to buy such keys won't be going to microsoft(aka just like using ahem software).

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Best case scenario, it will work as advertised for more than 1-2 years. Worst case scenario, it will stop working after few months. In either case the money you pay to buy such keys won't be going to microsoft(aka just like using ahem software).

I saw a famous youtuber above 3m subscriber advertise it.

I need office 2019 original, non-cracked for 10 pcs, and cant spend above 50k for just that software.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw a famous youtuber above 3m subscriber advertise it.

I need office 2019 original, non-cracked for 10 pcs, and cant spend above 50k for just that software.
Take a look at office 365 version, it can run offline but needs to connect to internet once in 30 days for license verification.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Vyom office 365 6 users pack available for effectively 3767 at flipkart using sbi simplyclick card:
*www.flipkart.com/microsoft-office-365-home-6-user-1-year-2019/p/itmfdcqvzrqhhxyq

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@Vyom office 365 6 users pack available for effectively 3767 at flipkart using sbi simplyclick card:
*www.flipkart.com/microsoft-office-365-home-6-user-1-year-2019/p/itmfdcqvzrqhhxyq
Thanks. And now it also went for sale on Amazon:
*www.amazon.in/dp/B00UP4GPQO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_3RqIFbCXERZ1R

Rs 4299 - 10%

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Buy it via hdfc smartbuy & get extra 5% off(will come to savings acc linked with debit card or credit card acc) just like sbi yono.
I didn't have access to smartbuy or I didn't bother to look it up :p
But I did manage to get my copy of the MS 365 for Rs 3,842.82 yesterday. Good to go for one more year!

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I use Oracle's cloud VMs, because they give you two free micro instances with Epyc 7xxx series (!) chips. The hardware is not dedicated of course - your system is virtualised. However the performance is acceptable and the storage is a generous 50GB per VM.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use Oracle's cloud VMs, because they give you two free micro instances with Epyc 7xxx series (!) chips. The hardware is not dedicated of course - your system is virtualised. However the performance is acceptable and the storage is a generous 50GB per VM.
What OS you get with these VMs & are there limitation regarding usage(like no torrents/irc/vpn/file sharing sites etc)?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
What OS you get with these VMs & are there limitation regarding usage(like no torrents/irc/vpn/file sharing sites etc)?
You can either use any operating system, including ones you upload. The process for the latter is a little convoluted/involved but I was able to do it successfully in one go. I use openSUSE tumbleweed on mine.

Oracle provides RHEL, CentOS and Oracle Linux images.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
What kind of GPUs available ? Tesla T4 is there ?

Top Bottom