Which cloud storage service do digit members uses (if any)?

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
@RumbaMon19

I would advice you to just not activate the OS instead and use the OS with watermark .

PS. Since u are already an user of Linux , I won't give suggestion of trying it instead.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Buy Office 365 6 users license from amazon in next sale, should cost you ~3.8-3.6k for 1 year subscription. You also get 1TB one drive space for each user acc so 6TB total cloud storage too besides getting genuine MS office latest version.
@Æsoteric Positron
Anyways, I got it for 4.6k Yesterday as I required it urgently.

Out of curiosity, is libreoffice not an option for you?
NO. Libreoffice ppts cant work with office. For ex. If a table is made in Presenter, It gets deformed in office for some reason.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
You didn't talk about costs. How much it costs you to host 1 TB of data on Amazon.
Sorry for the really late reply.

It costs 5.99 USD per TB per month. Minimum billing amount is 5.99 USD, but beyond that, its pay-as-you-go, billed on a per GB basis. So, you don't have to reserve a multi TB plan. You are automatically only charged what you use.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sorry for the really late reply.

It costs 5.99 USD per TB per month. Minimum billing amount is 5.99 USD, but beyond that, its pay-as-you-go, billed on a per GB basis. So, you don't have to reserve a multi TB plan. You are automatically only charged what you use.
You should write a detailed article/blog about the cloud system you're running.

Or you already wrote and I'm not aware of it? (post it here in that case)

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

aaruni

The Linux Guy
You should write a detailed article/blog about the cloud system you're running.

Or you already wrote and I'm not aware of it? (post it here in that case)

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk
It is just a nextcloud server, with an implementation of s3backer thrown in it. I have written a blog post about s3backer in general, but not exactly how I am using it.

If enough people are interested, I can write in detail about exactly how I have implemented things.