Which card would be PROFITABLE and SMART buying ?

7shivam9

Broken In
hello frends

im serching for graphcs card near to my budget (4.5k) since long time.
since my exams were over i didnt serched for any card..but in past few days i did lot of research :p

i have found these 3 cards perfect around my budget

-Asus nvidia gt620 1gb ddr3 (4.2k)
-zotac nvidia gt440 1gb ddr3 (4.2k)
and - Sapphire Amd radeon HD6570 1gb ddr3 (4.5k)

my Power supply Box is only of 230v and the Zotac card
needs 300w power supply ! so is it worth spending 600-700 rs more for upgrading a power supply box for this card
OR To get another card with only 200 or 300 rs ? i know upgrading power supply is essential, but im my case now budget is the matter :(

the Asus card needs no power supply but it costs 4.4 , and i dont know much
about its performance but its good card .. experienced users pls help about this. :)

The 3rd needs no power Supply and its Performance are awesome according to the flipkart reviews
but the only problem is its a AMD card..and many of my Fb friends said dont go for AMD cards.
when i asked them the reason they said amd wont support all the games and they lag.. and my friend who
has the AMD card is suffering the same ! and i asked the same question in the queries sticky thread , and the reply was somewhat same , that
amd cards work with all games but still nvidia cards give better performance .

so out of these 3 cards buying which card would be profitable and Smart :v ?

my Computer specs : :mrgreen:
Intel i3@ 2.93 GHz ,
4GB RAM , Windows keeps on changing (mostly 7-64bit)!
Check the Screenshots for Board Details :

View attachment 11950

View attachment 11951

--------
unrelated :lol: : i purchased a Tshirt @ xtees and got 6 discount coupon of 10% off
if some1 is really purchasing from that site PM me . i will give u the discount coupon code :)
happy to help (Y) :wink:
--------

srry for my Bad english :)

Last edited:

snap

Lurker
oh! ok :razz: btw i think you will need to upgrade the psu and no amd does not give any problems

sabre23

Right off the assembly line
Dont buy Asus nvidia gt610 . It is waste of money.

You can buy either GT440 or HD 6570 . HD 6570 is a bit faster than GT440 .

So u need to upgrade your power supply.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Look for HD 6670, the best option for you.
The 1GB DDR3 version costs around 4.6k and the 1GB DDR5 version costs around 5.5k.

OP
7shivam9

7shivam9

Broken In
Srry Guys , i did a little mistake.. The first card is :

Asus nvidia gt620 1gb ddr3 (4.2k)

extreamly sorry !

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^First of all,why don't you buy a nvidia 620 Geforce GPU from Zotac? It costs about Rs.3400/- from Flipkart and you also get 5 yrs. extended warranty after registering the purchased GPU from Zotac at its site.
If you are not any Hardcore gamer,then nvidia Geforce 620 is a better choice at BUDGET .

Top Bottom