Which cabinet would be better?

raviTy

Broken In
Hey Guys,

I building a new PC and i have three options i'm considering:
1)Bitfenix Ronin.
2)Corsair Carbide 400r
3)CM N600

I would be fitting a Asus R9 280X or a HIS R9 280X (Deciding between those too!)
I would like to know which would be a better fit for cooling.
All suggestions welcome!
Thank you.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Without a doubt the 400R or a Phantom 410 if budget permits

- - - Updated - - -

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Not sure of Ronin, you'll have to google it out.

690 III has a good construction and a well made case. Not sure of N600, but google out for reviews. IMO, stick to 3 of these choices. You're getting all that you require with CM 690 III, I hope its the same with N600 and Ronin. Not a fan of Phantom series, but that's more of a preference. Honestly, Corsair's quality has degraded over the time. Not that I am saying not to buy that case, technically its good. But inspect the case before taking it out of the store.

Another case that you should take a look at, is Antec GX700. Good case, Good design. For a 4.2k, its far too brilliant.

OP
R

raviTy

Broken In

- - - Updated - - -

My first choice was Corsair 400r but then i came across Bitfenix Ronin and after some more research CM N600 was also added to my wish list.
Phantom 410 is too flashy for my liking.

OP
R

raviTy

Broken In
Not sure of Ronin, you'll have to google it out.

690 III has a good construction and a well made case. Not sure of N600, but google out for reviews. IMO, stick to 3 of these choices. You're getting all that you require with CM 690 III, I hope its the same with N600 and Ronin. Not a fan of Phantom series, but that's more of a preference. Honestly, Corsair's quality has degraded over the time. Not that I am saying not to buy that case, technically its good. But inspect the case before taking it out of the store.

Another case that you should take a look at, is Antec GX700. Good case, Good design. For a 4.2k, its far too brilliant.

Yes, it's a relatively new case in the market so i can't find anyone who actually owns the Ronin, that's why i'm in a pickle.
690 III is out of my budget...
I will have a look at GX700.
Thanks!

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
For cooling look for the one that accommodates big fans on the side as intake and exhausts on the top apart from the construction or build quality ofcourse.

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
Dont Go for that Go for the Corsair Carbide Series SPEC SERIES They are affordable and pefect designed!!

Gamer09

Broken In
Go for corsair 400r, if ur budget permits 500r is a BEST choice, and corsair RMA is the best compare to many other brands, 400r or 500r(white color if poss)...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Corsair Carbide SPEC-01 -3700, Link:*www.corsair.com/en-in/carbide-series-spec-01-red-led-mid-tower-gaming-case
Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 -4200, Link:*www.corsair.com/en-in/carbide-series-spec-02-red-led-mid-tower-gaming-case
Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 -4600. Link:*www.corsair.com/en-in/carbide-series-spec-03-orange-led-mid-tower-gaming-case

All the above cases are available at primeabgb.com
Link:*www.primeabgb.com/computers/computer-cabinet-chassis.html?limit=15&manufacturer=138

Top Bottom