Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
And those thiking of fnaboysim take a lil while to read this:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18535

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i am using both IE and firefox and i find both of them good... true that ff has some extra features but then i am tired of its frequent updates n recent bugs. it has become more or less like IE where security is concerned. FF is a lot faster than IE to load pages but the browser itself opens slower. IE is useful where some sites are just not designed for any other browser except IE (as it is the most widely used browser)... this is a definite advantage for IE.

@drvarunmehta
the latest version of the browser is 1.0.4 :)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Firefox is gr8,
wen u use Adblock extention it blocks almost every ad,
...which makes surfing really fast.

rohanbee

Padawan
I think FireFox is a very clean and simple browser to use. Having been made entirely from scratch there are fewer flaws in it. Also you download the plugins you need and dont have to be saddled with excess baggage.
For me i have completely stop using ie and this has been my best software download yet in a long time.

crashuniverse

In the zone
firefox has been the revolution. u can find out the numerous feature list on the google itself and hey what i like most personally is the simplicity and absence of any ads. i dont like a thing in firefox dat it uses cache highly, which gives u sometimes old page itself even if the page has a new version uploaded on the web.

expertno.1

Technomancer
yeah its the fastest browser on earth

BTW himtuna the poster only wanted to know about the mozilla org and wanna know which is better coz both are of the same organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom