Which bike should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
go for thunderbird, never go for avenger, also apache fines for single ride and for height less guys, do you agree ?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
amd64_man2005 said:
dude..i suggest u go for the hero honda hunk..its an awesum bike..looks great..has a fuel injection system..a bit on the pricier side..but it roks..
Ugh! I would never be seen anywhere near a bike with the name "Hunk". Eww!

Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

@krazyfrog./s18000rpm,
What is the price of the 220?

Batistabomb said:
also apache fines for single ride and for height less guys, do you agree ?
Where did you guys get the notion that I am a short guy? I am 5'11". That's pretty decent, isn't it? :p

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
P220
86.2k in Delhi & 92.7k in Mumbai

Source: Autocar India [December 07 issue]

go to a Bajaj Pro Biking showroom (must be lsited in bajaj website), take a test ride & then , there itself get all info on price.

coz price varies city to city. you can also get some info on discounts...

-----
there was a 250cc V-twin engined bike, - Comet frm Hyosung, imported by Kinetic.

2 years back, it costed 1.3 lakh.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
The XCD looks like plastic pieces put togther to make look like a bike,
Personally, i'd suggest the Unicorn, using it for ~ 1 year and its great.

Regards,
ray

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
there was a 250cc V-twin engined bike, - Comet frm Hyosung, imported by Kinetic.

2 years back, it costed 1.3 lakh.

saw it sometime back in one of the main kinetic showroom in Delhi.Awesome looks yaar.Get it if you like sports bikes and money is no problem.

BTW do you guy know petrol prices are going to rise again?Crude oil crossed 100$\barrel mark someday back.

utsav

damn busy...
Aryayush supports anti environment campaign
thats y he wants low fuel efficiency bike. :D i suggest u to ask members
of xbhp.com

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
u really want to get on a pulsar from a pulsar????
suzuki is launching their pioneer bike series sometime next year..try waiting till then... :)

Kniwor

Learner
I was in a similar confusion, finally decided to get avenger, liking the bike, much better than the sport bike comfort and power-wise. Due to the weight, it was tough in the traffic initially, but that's only few days, the mike has a much better balance than the sport bikes.

Though, I should warn u that avenger is unusually long, and more ground clearance than other bikes, so as mentioned earlier, u're in a tricky situation in tight places... Looks wise, I personally prefer cruisers , they look more royal..

So if u're not on the bike for long hours, and travel in traffic a lot, short distances, buy a CBZ-extreme. If u travel more on bike, (even if in traffic) , then Avenger will keep u comfortable, with ample power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom