Which bank in india have an excellent internet banking facility?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Any bank that takes 24 hours to add a simple payee for online transactions has bad net banking.

Citibank adds payees immediately, subject to OTP authentication.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have Kotak Mahindra, HDFC & SBI Bank account
so far I am satisfied with Kotak and SBI and HDFC is the corporate salary account.

I like 6% interest p.a in Kotak

I request MODs to create a public poll in this thread.
with list of popular banks
1.Axis
2.HDFC
3.SBI.
4.Kotak Mahindra
5.ICICI
6.Citibank
7.Standard Chartered
8.HSBC
9.Union Bank
10.Any other

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have Kotak Mahindra, HDFC & SBI Bank account
so far I am satisfied with Kotak and SBI and HDFC is the corporate salary account.

I like 6% interest p.a in Kotak

I request MODs to create a public poll in this thread.
with list of popular banks
1.Axis
2.HDFC
3.SBI.
4.Kotak Mahindra
5.ICICI
6.Citibank
7.Standard Chartered
8.HSBC
9.Union Bank
10.Any other

I think OP can do that.

ankitadixit

Right off the assembly line
I have been using Union Bank of India Net Banking and Mobile App for more than two years now and I think it is best for transactions.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I have been using Union Bank of India Net Banking and Mobile App for more than two years now and I think it is best for transactions.
I am also using the mobile application. Tell me how do you justify calling it 'best for transactions'. It is a crap application in the modern era.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is why I added "with a few exceptions" though judging by google playstore ratings & comments I wouldn't hope for much from PSB banking apps.

ankitadixit

Right off the assembly line
I am also using the mobile application. Tell me how do you justify calling it 'best for transactions'. It is a crap application in the modern era.

Its Simple and the best thing about Union Bank Net Banking is that it will start working instantly, unlike HDFC and other few banks in which you require to wait for 24-48 hrs and you require to visit the branch frequently.

With Union Bank of India, it's almost instant you do not require to leave your Laptop or PC to activate the Net banking and do any transaction.
mod edit:irrelevant content

Last edited by a moderator:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^The post in question was about "mobile app" not "net banking" & starting point of a service is not the sole criterion of its performance(a faster bus with 1 hour late starting time is still better than a slow bus that starts at starting time).

billubakra

Conversation Architect
All private banks have very good net banking facilities. From public sector banks only SBI competes with them. But in this era of technology going to the bank for login and transaction password is a waste of time. Anyone who knows how to wire funds can generate these two with his account details, pan etc.

Top Bottom