Which Antivirus should I install....

Status
Not open for further replies.

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
ya its present in many of d folders..... but i doesnt get deleted many times..... thats why i thought may b its a virus ..... so better 2 scan d pc..... why take a risk.....
@cyberboy_kerala ... anyways if u r so sure..... then it can b..... coz im nt sure....

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
i use avast ... because it has small downloadable(quick) updates such that it takes less time updating and digit also provides the updates ... and i like the quick scan in it .... theres boot scan schedule .. and has 7 providers .... realtme

some prefer avg to avast but .. i stopped using avg cos it took time to download the updates ....

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
is the aol one really good guyz... Active Virus Shield... any -ves... i stay on avg & avast... user reviews please...

g_goyal2000

Youngling
bhutanesedude said:
I have updated and purchased version symentec AV and its not detecting it as virus...so I guess its not a virus...
U should have purchased Trend Micro Pc-Cillin or Kaspersky. They are much better than Norton. Norton just sells because of its name & false publicity. Trend Micro Pc-Cillin or Kaspersky sell due to their good performance & great detection rates. They're also not resource hogs like Norton. But it was your decision. So I hope u thought well before buying it.

Last edited:
OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
yes, i too have kaspersky, and even tried after updating it online, but could not solve out my problem.....just wondering which one is best....

g_goyal2000 said:
U should have purchased Trend Micro Pc-Cillin or Kaspersky. They are much better than Norton. Norton just sells because of its name & false publicity. Trend Micro Pc-Cillin or Kaspersky sell sue to their good performance. They're also not resource hogs like Norton. But it was your decision. So I hope u thought well before buying it.

chirkut

Kiran
you can write fake username and password but you have to remember it's password. no worry for username n password you can update it regularly

g_goyal2000

Youngling
chirkut said:
you can write fake username and password but you have to remember it's password. no worry for username n password you can update it regularly
How is this information relevant to this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom