where u guys get Windows 7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironfreak

Journeyman
Im curios where some guys get Windows 7 ? I want to try out it too... So where can I get the build 6954 (64-bit) ??? (it i think the latest right?)

Last edited:

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
There are no any Windows seven version available to download.
according to some news Microsoft is planning to release Vista successor, Windows 7, in October 2009.
The only thing are available windows seven transformation pack for vista.

spidy333

Broken In
Actually the beta has been released for limited amount of people.. If you still want to try it I think you can get it through "ways".. But wait for a public beta which is supposed to be in a few months..

OP
ironfreak

ironfreak

Journeyman
^^^
its temporary... i first made a platform and provision for a quad procy.. as i upgraded from P4 (old socket 478).. i needed to buy a new socket 775 cpu and didn't have budget for quad or even C2D... so temporarily got this one. :) may be next year i will upgrade to some quad...

vamsi360

Always confused
^^^
its temporary... i first made a platform and provision for a quad procy.. as i upgraded from P4 (old socket 478).. i needed to buy a new socket 775 cpu and didn't have budget for quad or even C2D... so temporarily got this one. :) may be next year i will upgrade to some quad...

lol..........without good processor what is the importance of having others?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom